Aulani Music CD

Minnie222

DIS Veteran
I saw that too. Can you believe it?
I purchased this from Japan direct for $32.00 in preparation for our trip to Aulani. Wonderful CD; I listen to it nearly every day.

I saw that too. Can you believe it?
I purchased this from Japan direct for $32.00 in preparation for our trip to Aulani. Wonderful CD; I listen to it nearly every day.

I just ordered it too. Did it take the 30 days to receive it or did it arrive sooner?

I think I need some help on this one. Where and how do a order the CD direct from Japan? And is any of the information on it in English?

I just ordered it too. Did it take the 30 days to receive it or did it arrive sooner?

I think the shipment time depends on the particular company you ordered with, and the shipment method. Mine used EMS to ship and it arrived in about 5 days.

Thanks Minnie222. Does Region code 2 in NTS format mean anything? I didn't think CDs were like DVDs where there are different formats.

Nevermind, I looked it up. I suppose if you use a CD on your laptop or computer it might need NTS coding. Region code 2 is the United States.

Hello!

We are going to Aulani for the first time in a week and I have been eyeballing the original soundtrack CD on eBay and Amazon which usually ranges from $25-$50. Other than trying to get International Digital Downloads, I was discouraged to have to pay approx $5-10 per song since there are only 5 tracks. I know there are other ways to get the music but I am willing to pay for the songs and that price was too steep. Needless to say, today I was very pleased! It appears that Amazon is going to have the entire Aulani soundtrack available for Digital Download at their MP3 store on 3/18/2014 for $6.99! :cool1:

Link Below:

http://www.amazon.com/Aulani-Music-...ie=UTF8&qid=1394921167&sr=1-1&keywords=aulani

I hope others find this information helpful!

-Daweeze

I bought the CD the last time it was mentioned on here and I love it, I listen to it regularly. It puts me in my happy place :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter