Aulani Kilikili

MissDaisyofTexas

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had the Kilikili massage at Aulani's spa? It sounds cool, but I'm hoping someone can elaborate more on the massage table and how the "misting jets of warm water" stuff works. I've googled water therapy massage and the only images I see are tables that look like a tanning bed. I'm slightly claustrophobic and just wondered if this massage would be an issue for me.

Thanks!

Has anyone had the Kilikili massage at Aulani's spa? It sounds cool, but I'm hoping someone can elaborate more on the massage table and how the "misting jets of warm water" stuff works. I've googled water therapy massage and the only images I see are tables that look like a tanning bed. I'm slightly claustrophobic and just wondered if this massage would be an issue for me.

Thanks!

I had one in 2012 there. I love it. The table is very opened. Trying to remember but I think it was stainless steel table that had like an arm with water jets on it. The staff member would move the water over areas as needed. She would use towels to keep you covered as needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter