Aulani excursions booked through the resort

darrenwatson66

Mouseketeer
Question for those who have booked excursions through Aulani. We are looking at doing the Catamaran excursion and wanted to know if this can be applied to our room or do we pay seperately via credit card? We have a lot of gift cards from Christmas and would love to use them on the excursion! Thanks in advance!

Not sure which Catamaran excursion you are referring to, but we just got back from there and put everything on the room bill. One of our trips was the traditional canoe ride that leaves from the lagoon. Pricey, but really cool.

They have a Catamaran and snorkel excursion that includes whale watching. I tried to book it online but it asks me to apply it to a credit card. Maybe if I can the resort to book it? Thanks for the info!

They have a Catamaran and snorkel excursion that includes whale watching. I tried to book it online but it asks me to apply it to a credit card. Maybe if I can the resort to book it? Thanks for the info!

I was wondering the same thing. We are going in May and have room credits for our stay. Would love to apply those to the excursions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter