August Scrapping Challenge- Congrats New England Eeyore! We did over 1000!

I"m up to 32 pages for the month. So close to being finished with this book.

Got 6 smaller pages completed yesterday - you can count it as 3 large or 6 small. Thanks. Caroline :thumbsup2

I finished 10 pages this weekend! Woo Hoo finally got the scrapping bug back.

I'm in again after being away from home for almost two whole months. I have 11 pages done this month so far and some more are in the works...i'll post when I have then finished! :thumbsup2

I just got 5 done :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Now I am 6 away from finishing my last disney trip, and my first scrapbook ever!

This isn't going to be a very productive month for me. I've only completed 4 layouts so far.

With the (wonderful) vacation we just returned from combined with the photo video presentation (using bunches of quick pages) I'm working on for my niece's Bat Mitzvah in 2 weeks, I just don't have much time to work on the pages I want to. But look out, next month I plan to crank them out!

I got three more pages done. Bummed b/c I discovered I needed Aladdin stickers as well as beauty and the beast so I had to hold off on two pages...I'll post when they are done...probably this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter