August Scrapping Challenge- Congrats New England Eeyore! We did over 1000!

I've got 12 completed pages for the month. I'm not holding my breath that I'll get any more done today - though there is a slim chance. I'm counting on next month being much better.

(I have made over 40 pages for my niece using Quick Pages. But since most of them were just a matter of plopping photos into already completed page, I'm not counting them.)

1 more page :mad: Gone are my hopes of breaking my own record in August. But there's always September;)

Updated through here! keep giving me the numbers for the month- I know I need them from the rest of the group at SDV.

Rebecca

Please put me down for another 71 pages.

this month was a little slow. but im not about 10 Lo's away from having both 2007 trips done!!

:cool1: I actually got 3 more pages done tonight, putting my total for the month at 15. I'm excited.

Well crud, it has been an unproductive 2 months for me. I'm planning on changing that next month tho. Congrats to you guys who got over 100 pages. Woo!

I just counted my pages from SDV this weekend - 90 pages completed - yay!

Updated once again- I will post the winner once I return from shopping- giving people a few more hours to post those last pages.

Rebecca

so sad...but only 1 more page to add to my totals....:sad2:

but I just got and odered a bunch of new supplies, books and pictures..so once everything is here and the kids are back to school that scrapbook table should be calling my name :woohoo:

Congrats NEE!!

Looking foward to the next challenge..got lots of photos developed and must get the scrapped!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter