*August Pen Pal Exchange*COMPLETED!

I got my package today, it's not even August yet:thumbsup2!!!! Thank you Patsy for the sour patch candy & stickers!!

Checking in! Thank you Patsy for the awesome surprises! PS it's officially a little over 147 days until Christmas!!!!! :)

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Just a reminder that next Saturday 8/9, is the send by date. It is almost time for me to put up the sign ups for the next three month round which includes the months of October, November, and December, the holiday months!! So if you are interested in continuing on, keep an eye out for the sign ups.

And I am always looking for ideas on topics, and twists so if you have any, feel free to jot them down here, or pm them to me.

Pen Pals, please make a note that if you have not sent out your letter, and twist for this month yet, the send by date is this saturday.

Please check in for the week. :goodvibes

Checking in! And I have a question......with the 2 hurricanes headed your way should I wait until Monday to Mail anything your way?

Checking in! And I have a question......with the 2 hurricanes headed your way should I wait until Monday to Mail anything your way?

Thank you for checking in. You can send it now. Hoping that the hurricane will both turn into a tropical storm as it gets closer to us. But schools on two islands here are close tomorrow to be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter