***August Disney Pin Exchange sent/received***....COMPLETED!

Nothing arrived for me today. I did recieve some pins I ordered from America last Friday though so it looks like US/UK mail is taking just under a week at the moment.

Okay...we will get something else going.

Allison....get in touch with me today please. I do have an elf waiting, if I don't hear anything.

Allison....get in touch with me today please. I do have an elf waiting, if I don't hear anything.

I got my elf package today, thank you so much Gaspode.
I recieved a pin which had Minnie dressed as a nurse and the topiary Minnie pin. They both went on my Minnie pages in my keepers book.
I also recieved a Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet note pad, pencil and rubber. I wanted to get a little note book to take on my next Disney trip so I can make notes for my trip report which that will be perfect for.
Again thank you so much.

I got my elf package today, thank you so much Gaspode.
I recieved a pin which had Minnie dressed as a nurse and the topiary Minnie pin. They both went on my Minnie pages in my keepers book.
I also recieved a Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet note pad, pencil and rubber. I wanted to get a little note book to take on my next Disney trip so I can make notes for my trip report which that will be perfect for.
Again thank you so much.

Aww you are very welcome and glad they were liked! Also glad the notebook will come in handy, hope it helps you do a better job of your TR than I ever do (aka I never manage to write one!)

:banana:
Gaspodé

:woohoo: Thank you for sending, Melissa ::yes::

The replaces are to be mailed today, so hopefully we will hear about them very soon.

Edited 9/17....well, well. My exchange arrived today :yay:
From jensenba I received a Capt. Hook pin and also a Wendy pin. Love the theme. Thank you, Allison.
So....Danauk's should be arriving in a few days and then this one will really be completed!

I got my final package today from jensemba, it contained a Tink pin where she is sitting on a leaf and flower and a Mickey Disney travel company pin where he is holding a bunch of balloons.
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter