August ADR's

It is really silly that I feel sad that they are nearing an end!! It means the trip is closer...

But anyway - the September gang will be making their's soon. And we can talk about CS and snacks... etc ... etc ... etc

Todays the day :cool1: in about ten minutes time i should be able to book our first 10 days, waiting for the website to crash now :rotfl2:

It is really silly that I feel sad that they are nearing an end!! It means the trip is closer...

But anyway - the September gang will be making their's soon. And we can talk about CS and snacks... etc ... etc ... etc

Yes please ............ CS and Snacks ........... love the pictures of snacks we can have :cool1:

My husband booked our first 10 days yesterday :)

however he did retrieve our reservation but he didnt log in to do them so w cant now access them and he didnt write down the reservation numbers :sad2: We only have the numbers for the ones he rang up for (hoop de doo and fantasmic package ) and the one we did today.

Is this a problem or not, they havent e mailed me the reservations, do they normally ? Or give you a copy when you check in or anything ?Should I ring and check do you think, hes getting a bit defensive so dont want to mention it too much to him as he was so pleased he'd got them all

Good luck to everyone else

I really hate disney websites !! got the first 7 done then when i try to do the next one i keep getting error messages and because i havent checked out the first 7 have gone - keeps saying high volume of traffic unable to process. For such a huge organisation there websites are a joke.

I really hate disney websites !! got the first 7 done then when i try to do the next one i keep getting error messages and because i havent checked out the first 7 have gone - keeps saying high volume of traffic unable to process. For such a huge organisation there websites are a joke.

Oh no I am so sorry, keep going, maybe if the website is playing up, say book three then checkout so have them for def, then start again? Fingers crossed for you - dont forget can ring now if prefer doing that :goodvibes

Oh no I am so sorry, keep going, maybe if the website is playing up, say book three then checkout so have them for def, then start again? Fingers crossed for you - dont forget can ring now if prefer doing that :goodvibes

im on the phone now but apparently they are having problems with the system. can i call back in 2 hours - absolute joke

cantwait!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason cannot quote your thread.

When I booked on line, and went through to check out, it asked for my name, email address and tel no.

As soon as all booked the email came through to my email that I quoted on the checkout.

It might be worth giving them a ring, as they can access all your reservations, just have the us reference, surname, date going, and where staying - good luck, let us know how you get on :goodvibes If there is a problem best for you to know now so can re book if necesary :wizard:

Thanks Mart, you broke it.:rotfl2:
Trying to book Liberty Tree, getting error:rotfl:

"Sorry, our system is currently experiencing high volume and we were unable to process your request. Please try again. If you receive this response several times, please try returning at a later time."

Thanks Mart, you broke it.:rotfl2:
Trying to book Liberty Tree, getting error:rotfl:

"Sorry, our system is currently experiencing high volume and we were unable to process your request. Please try again. If you receive this response several times, please try returning at a later time."

Its unbeleivable isnt it really - we joked that you needed to get yours booked before i tried to book mine because we knew the system would go down!! What annoys me is i had the first 7 in the cart times we wanted and now i have lost them and have to try again. The cm on the phone said try again in 2 hours:scared1:

Also no joy :mad:......trying to book Moma Melrose - Fantasmic package

Will keep trying online and phone every 30 mins

Please post if anyone can get thro' :thumbsup2

EDIT

12:10 Phone ADRs still down
13:45 Ditto

thanks eeyorefanuk I just rang and the lady said they dont send out confirmation e mails lol dont think they know what they are talking about half the time !

she cant check for me as the system is down at the mo :sad1:

Im sure hes booked them but I would like to check !

Its unbeleivable isnt it really - we joked that you needed to get yours booked before i tried to book mine because we knew the system would go down!! What annoys me is i had the first 7 in the cart times we wanted and now i have lost them and have to try again. The cm on the phone said try again in 2 hours:scared1:

If it will take that long for the website to get up and running again, is it not quicker for you to just phone them? I'm sure you won't be on the phone more than 2 hours :scared1: (unless you are booking 3 TS per day for 3 weeks :rotfl:) I hope you get it sorted. At least you are not the only one. Nobody can jump in ahead on the website while it's down. Keep us updated :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

If it will take that long for the website to get up and running again, is it not quicker for you to just phone them? I'm sure you won't be on the phone more than 2 hours :scared1: (unless you are booking 3 TS per day for 3 weeks :rotfl:) I hope you get it sorted. At least you are not the only one. Nobody can jump in ahead on the website while it's down. Keep us updated :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I have tried the phone way but they cant book either, the whole system is down. At least as you say if the sytems down its down for everyone, when it is back up and running there will be so many people logging on it will probably crash again :rotfl2:

I'm sure I have said this before but for such a large organization dealing with such a high volume of activity on its website, I find it beggars belief in this day and age that Disney should be experiencing so much down time along with other problems on their website. It seems to be worse on Saturdays for some reason. Maybe because nobody waits to get home from work that day so EVERYONE is at it first thing.

Hmm, mine ADRs fall on an international public holiday ...... :scared1:

I agree entirely, all disney websites are useless, it took me 3 days to book a cruise a few weeks back, both Wayne and myself were pulling our hair out trying to find out why it wouldnt work. i would send an e mail letter of complaint but the em ail probably wouldnt go through:rotfl2:

I'm sure I have said this before but for such a large organization dealing with such a high volume of activity on its website, I find it beggars belief in this day and age that Disney should be experiencing so much down time along with other problems on their website. It seems to be worse on Saturdays for some reason. Maybe because nobody waits to get home from work that day so EVERYONE is at it first thing.

Hmm, mine ADRs fall on an international public holiday ...... :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter