August 25 2012

Turns out there was a glitch in initial pricing with the Aug 23, 2014 Eastern sailing ... they were even higher than the peak of the peak summer months and had me running scared! :scared1:

Good news, they are actually reasonable (all relative).

I was able to book a T for 2A3C for 11,800. I know that ain't cheap but most summer sailings were/are pricing over 20K for the same thing. The eastern right before the one I booked priced at 15,800.

FYI, the Roy is available. It priced for us just a squish under 25K which is 5K more than this past 8/25 cruise ... no thanks.

You out there Jeff? Which cruise did you book?

Hey Frank. Yeah, I am here. I called for a T & R for the 3rd week in August just to get an idea of price. DCL quoted 18k and 36k for 3A1C respectively.

I told the lady that DCL had last their collective minds. I may have added an expletive or two. :) My guess is that was during the glitch. $11,800 is actually not bad and a "ship load" better than the price I got.

Hey Frank. Yeah, I am here. I called for a T & R for the 3rd week in August just to get an idea of price. DCL quoted 18k and 36k for 3A1C respectively.

I told the lady that DCL had last their collective minds. I may have added an expletive or two. :) My guess is that was during the glitch. $11,800 is actually not bad and a "ship load" better than the price I got.
Hmmm, house payments for a year and a half or a 7 night cruise? :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter