August 2014 Anyone Else In?

Just got back on 7-22, and yesterday I couldn't help it!
The winter is so long, here, and the AP is burning a hole. Noticed I have a enough SW points for one flight, and got ASSp for $70 per night on Orbitz!:worship:
Here we come for a last summer hurrah, Mom and Daughter trip, 8-21 to 8-26! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We'll be leaving two weeks from tomorrow! :cool1: Received both sets of Magic Bands already.

Aug 18-23 All Star Sports
Aug 23-29 Port Orleans Riverside

--Tim

Moved up our annual September trip to August. Will be there from August 27th to September 3rd. 5 nights at KKL - Kidani Village and 2 nights at The Grand Floridian!

8/16- All Star Sports
8/17 - 8/25 Pop Century

Two rooms at Pop. Bringing out 15 year old nephew, his first trip to hang with our 13 year old, Disney veteran.

Here's hoping to connecting rooms, one king and two doubles!

48 hours from now I'll be parading around World Showcase with some sort of cold libation! Come on Friday:cool1:

4 more days! I cannot wait!

Someone asked me today what I'm most looking forward to seeing or doing this year and I think my brain short circuited...Cannot....pick...only...one...thing...

:jumping1:

Leave in 9 days for my two little princesses first trip! Staying at Wildnerness Lodge for probably my at least 5th time. Love it there. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter