August 2014 Anyone Else In?

bobbie68

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!!:banana:

I am so excited. We just booked our trip for August 2-August 8 going to POR.

Can't wait to go back to our 2nd home!!!!!!:cool1:

Yes, I am in!! We are booked at AKL but that may change. There is a long time til next August..LoL and I am a known resort changer:rolleyes1 We were at WDW from 7/31-8/10 and I booked another trip as soon as I got home:yay: Now for the long wait!

We just booked our very first Disney trip for August 2014. We're staying at SSR :) So excited!

We started planning our August 2014 trip the day after we got home this past July...I miss the world already! We'll be there August 1st-9th, 2 nights at AoA (please Nemo?!) and the rest at BWV!

According to Siri, we only have to wait 314 more days until we can leave...!

My friend just booked our girls only trip to WDW for August 29 - September 1, staying at the Pop Century. It'll be my first girls only trip. I can't wait!!

Just booked the Poly CL for the very first time to celebrate my year of turning 50! August 17-24 :yay:

We're booked at BLT for August 10-16 leading up to cruising the Fantasy. We're looking to switch at the 7 month mark. 2014 will make my 14th trip! Looking forward to planning with everyone!

Count me in....just booked an amazing deal for our first ever stay at the GF...9 days in August and we cannot wait :banana::banana:

Will be booking a week at the beginning of Aug at AoA just not sure on exact dates yet.

I will be staying at Old Key West :love: from August 6th to the 20th and am so looking forward to it :yay:

Hi everyone!!:banana:

I am so excited. We just booked our trip for August 2-August 8 going to POR.

Can't wait to go back to our 2nd home!!!!!!:cool1:

These are close to the dates we are considering, and we also want to stay at POR. I have never been in August, so I am unsure about crowds. I know it will be hot, and we are okay with that. We went last July and the tour groups were too much for us. Anyone know if this is the case in August?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter