August 2012: Precious Memories...

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
I'm going to host this month for Poppins2000...she is with her family after the passing of her Mom... Becky, know that our hearts and prayers go out to you.. You need anything, please let one of us know... :hug:

So hard to believe it's August!!

Here we go!!

Everyone is welcome!!

Y'all know the drill! Any page 6 x 6 or larger counts! Just post your totals, and I'll keep us updated! I'll also keep track of our goals and when we meet them (because we will!!) Please make your numbers large and colorful so I can see them!

I think our group goal should be 650 pages this month!!

So. . .on your mark, get set, bring on those completed pages!!!

Total Scrapped so far this month: 764

Players/Goals:

BAMB ~ 31 pages
babyblueeyes ~ no set goal
cluvsdisney ~ 20 pages
disney_akj ~ 30 pages
fireplug ~ 10 pages
JJ&JHsmom ~ 20 pages
joyah ~ 15 pages
laura&fam ~ 25 pages
lindababe ~ no set goal
lovingthemouse ~ 50 pages
lynner ~ 40 pages
MM2000 ~ no set goal
Nutz4Dizney ~ 25 pages
poppins2000 ~ 30 pages
PN ~ 50 pages (mine count for total number only)
Reddy ~ 100 pages
tpaetz ~ 50 pages

Completed Pages

babyblueeyes ~ 1
BAMB ~ 6
cluvsdisney ~ 12
disney_akj ~ 16
JJ&JHsmom ~ 12
joyah ~ 17
laura&fam ~ 18
LindaBabe ~ 102; 8 cards
lovingthemouse ~ 56
lynner ~ 53
MazdaUK ~ 23
MM2000 ~ 49
mbim ~ 4
Nutz4Dizney ~ 49; 1 card
poppins2000 ~ 49
PN ~ 3
Reddy ~ 157 :cheer2:
tpaetz ~ 46
wdwm & DD: 91

I will go with 30 but my summer is almost to an end and I will be a working mom again :crazy2: so fingers crossed!

Sorry for your loss, Poppin.
Thanks for taking over, Nancy.

My goal is 25.
I already completed 8 and hope to get more done today.

hmmm let's see Houston Zoo 5, TL LOs 6, DCWV LO 2, HM 6 (almost done here) so that is 19
but I go back to work this month ;(
I'll try for 100 - not sure if I'll make it or not but it should be fun

Becky so sorry for your loss.:grouphug: We are all thinking of your and your family.

My goal for this month will be 20 pages. Need to finish this wedding album so I can move onto family albums and Disney!

Reddy your goal scares me!!!!

Becky so sorry for your loss.:grouphug: We are all thinking of your and your family.

My goal for this month will be 20 pages. Need to finish this wedding album so I can move onto family albums and Disney!

Reddy your goal scares me!!!!

but it is the 3rd & I already got 19 done - I do have to admit that 12 of them is 3 sets of the same 4 pages (well some do have a different background) so that makes things go quicker

Becky, I am so sorry for your loss :(

I'm going for 20 this month. I just received 2 new paper kits and I am feeling extra inspired. :)

Becky, so sorry about your mom. Hugs.

Pages? maybe not so much, since I don't have a project in view. My goal is to work through my stash of kits from various CKCs and classes not taken. I dunno how you'd ever count 'em, but you're free to try if it will help the group reach the goal.

Wednesday, August 1 - Basic Grey Card kit - 8 complete.
2012Augustscrapbooking001.jpg

Thursday, August 2 - Steampunk Chip board album kit - 12 sides including cover - it's cute but heaven only knows what one would actually DO with it. Complete.

2012Augustscrapbooking002.jpg

2012Augustscrapbooking003.jpg

2012Augustscrapbooking006.jpg

Friday, August 3 - I had a meeting today, so only got started on a Boxer Mickey Album kit in a tin. It's cute. I think I'll send it to someone going on a Make a Wish trip with a sheet of letter stickers for titles. 16 sides plus lid
201208Mickeyalbuminabox002.jpg

201208Mickeyalbuminabox001.jpg

201208Mickeyalbuminabox003.jpg

Happy Scrapping!

Becky thoughts and prayers for you and yours.........

As for scrapping...I am going to goal low at 10 because I have no idea what I will be doing after surgery . Hopefully downtime will be short! My wife is thinking just a few days in hospital, then a few days resting at home!

Squid

Squid when dad had his knees done they only had him down for 2 days in the hospital then home is was walking all around till the other issue kicked in. He can't sit cause of a back fusion many yrs ago but the drs wanted him to. You'll make your goal

I'm going in for 15 I've got to do something all the stress in this house is killing me.

Becky my thoughts and prayers are with you all

OK I got 12 done

Sketch Fun with Mickey & Broom then the wild paper top one - 3 sets

Becky so sorry to hear about your mom's passing...please know I have holding you and your family in my heart and thoughts!

no goal for me this month, not sure if I will get any papers completed at this point

I will update totals on Monday, keep them coming..have plans for this evening and tomorrow...

Lindababe, I will total your numbers for you.. no problem! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter