August 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I have booked Tusker House for 8 people on Friday, August 28, 5:25 PM would be willing to trade for Lecellier or Tutto Italia dinner on the same day

For a party of 3 - I am looking to trade breakfast @ Chef Mickey's Aug 25 @ 8:15am for Donald's Safari B'fast on Aug 23rd @ 8:00am.

I can't believe 15 minutes into my 90 + 10 calling window most of the restaurants I wanted are booked or have NO dinner availabilities between 5 and 8pm! :mad::mad::mad:

Looking for a dinner seating for 3 on either 8/24 or 8/30. Willing to trade a 4:15 dinner on 8/29

PM me please if interested.

WANTED

ANY Le Cellier time between Aug 8 - Aug 14

---I know its a long shot......:wizard:

I just booked my ressies yesterday (5/24) and was able to snag lunch on 2 of the days at Le Cellier. She did say that dinner was fully booked from 8/9 to 8/14 but didn't seem to have a problem getting me in for lunch. Hope this helps.:wizard:

I have 2 ressies to offer up, all for 3 people (booked for 2 adults, one child):

Fri. 8/7 Dinner at Crystal Palace @ 6:10pm.
Fri. 8/14 Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare @ 8:30 am.

50's Prime Time Cafe for 8/23 or 8/24? Anyone have that available? Hardest one for me to get! Can trade Cape May Cafe 5:45 on 8/24. Thanks!

wanted
Ohanas for breakfast any time on Sunday August 23 for two people
I could trade Crystal Palace breakfast at 9:10am for 2 people

Wanted for 2 adults 2 children:
'Ohana dinner for Aug. 29th or Aug. 23rd. Can trade WCC Aug. 29th 5:55pm or Tony Town Square Aug. 23rd 7:20pm both 2 adults 2 children.
Thanks for your help!

I am looking for O'hana's Breakfast for 8/25 as early as possible, prefer 7:30 - 8:00AM. Have to trade O'hana's Breakfast 8/25 for 10:15AM or Chef Mickey's breakfast 8/25 for 7:35AM. For two adults and two children.Thanks!

Most likely if you showed up with 6 they would squeeze you in. If you really want to go, I would try that instead of cancelling. Such a hard reservation to get.

We are desperate for a Fantasmic! Dinner package during the week of aug 16-22 for 3 people or a dinner at coral reef on any of those days. :worship:

Would LOVE that resie!!! The only one we could get for that day anywhere near MK was at the Wave!
at 5:10 for 5 people. I'm not sure how you go about changing ressies, but its up for grabs for the 1st person who gets back to me. I tried for almost a week changing it to a 6-top with no go :sad1:

I am looking to getting earlier dinners for Chef Mickey on 8/26 (have 8:00 p.m. and Ohana on August 24th 8:10 p.m). If anyone is interested in a later time and you have an earlier time that we can switch please contact me.

Wanted or trade

SCI-FI or 50's prime time for august 24th for dinner

Can trade my Hollywood and Vine reservation (at 5:50)

Also Wanted Chef Mickey for Dinner, august 25th or september 2nd.

Thanks!

Call back at 9PM and finally got what i want (Chef Mickey and SCI-FI), Thanks again

Most likely if you showed up with 6 they would squeeze you in. If you really want to go, I would try that instead of cancelling. Such a hard reservation to get.

We actually got a ressie for WCC instead on a different day which is what we wanted more. I had been PM'ing someone else who had 6 instead of 5.

Hi All!

I'm looking for someone who is canceling their plans for Ohana Dinner on 8/22 or a Fantasmic Dinner package on 8/20. Thank you for your help!

We're a party of 4. Looking for Aug 21st anything from 10:00 or later... OR Aug 19th, same time frame.
I have a 10:20 on the 25th for 4 - but unless I get a later flight, I can't keep it, so could trade if possible with someone.
PM me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter