August 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
The summer is winding down but there's still plenty of :sunny: to enjoy.

We are going to WDW in August:

I'm most likely going on August 12th for my 20th birthday! Yeah! Don't know what I'm exactly going to do yet! I'm thinking maybe a tour or just visiting all the resorts?

Hello fellow August travelers:)
My older sister has been planning this WDW vacation for a family get together of eight people ages (14-84 years young) for the past 3 years::yes:: There will be 6 lucky singles::::MinnieMo and 2 happily married:earsboy: :earsgirl:
It may be hot and it may be rainy, but we are sure to have a wonderful time:cool:
:wave: Enid

Originally posted by ukydancer
Going to Disney at the end of August:Pinkbounc :bounce:

hey we are going about the same time.....I'm leaving fri the 13th.....oooooo:eek: :eek:

but I will be celebrating my 23rd b-day too.....but mines I the 19th, I have NEVER been to disney for more than four day and now I am staying a WHOLE WEEK.....OMG I think I'm going to die:hyper: :hyper:

We're going to WDW for our honeymoon during the last week of August. Can't wait!!! :hyper:

I'm taking my 40yr sister for her first Disney visit. We haven't made reservations but are hoping for AKL the week of the 14th. We will be calling for res next week so cross your fingers for me. It was Animal Kingdom and AKL that finally convinced her to go. She say she doesn't like amusement parks and won't believe me when I say Disney World is not an amusement park. Of course I will be dragging her to MK since that is my favorite. It will be my 11th trip and I can't wait to see it thru the eyes of a newbie. Also it will be just the two of us, no husbands or kids, so it will be my most relaxing trip ever!

solo, flying in 8/05...POFQ three nights, then BWV four nigihts, then BCV three nights. bought AP, plan to hit parks most mornings, but hang around the resorts afternoons/evenings. i bought the AP specifically so that i wouldn't feel that i had to be at the parks every minute (also because i'm making another trip in december). i've never stayed at any of these resorts, and i think it's gonna be great.

My boyfriend & I are staying at CBR August 29 - September 3!!! I can't wait! It's my boyfriend's first time to WDW! It will be so much fun! See you all there soon! ::MinnieMo

I got a savannah room at AKL using AP rates. I plan another adults only trip in Feb with DH. I booked the Hoop-de-do review for 8-16. It will be my first time seeing it and I am excited about it. I booked my airfare this morning so the trip seems more real now. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I got a savannah room at AKL using AP rates. I plan another adults only trip in Feb with DH. I booked the Hoop-de-do review for 8-16. It will be my first time seeing it and I am excited about it. I booked my airfare this morning so the trip seems more real now. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

My FH and I are going the first week of August for our honeymoon. It is his first time there and I have been there a couple of times. I am very excited.

August 11-13, 2004 POP

Planning on a KTTK tour, 2 character breakfasts, an afternoon tea at the GF and plenty of park hopping and shopping! :)

Tink

I will be there end of August...I will be wearing the green ribbon and hope to see some of you...maybe we could all meet for a beet in Epcot!
Jo

My *NEW* hubby and I are also going to Disney in August for our honeymoon. :p We will be staying at the Poly resort from 8/15-8/19 and then off to the Disney cruise for 3 days. :bounce: I can't wait!!

My boyfriend and I are going to WDW August 17-25. This will be my first time at Disney World (though I've been to Disneyland many times). I'm so excited -- I can't wait!!

Me (27) and my nephew (16) will be going to WDW August 27 to Sept 03. We will be staying at CBR the whole time !

Wanna :grouphug: ? Drop a note !! :yo-yo:

My boyfriend & I will be staying at CBR August 29 - Sep. 3 also! Maybe we'll run into each other!!! I can't wait........not too much longer!!!!!! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter