August 20, 2005 - L.A. to Port Canaveral - Eastbound Repo Cruise - The SHIP OF FOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in 6588 cat 6. This is sooo exciting!!!

Just booked 7627 can't wait... so excited about this sailing :)

My DH, DD(she'll be 9) and I are booked in Cabin 2131 for this cruise! I'm so excited!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hey, Grumbo and Scratch! We could have a GTA DIS-Meet before we ever get to the ship! Let's hope the Canadian Dollar rebounds a little though, eh? (lol)

We could car pool to California..
My van is in getting the oil change on it that week but we'll take yours and split the gas costs??? :)

Should be intesting as it gets closer. New ports to plan for that I've never been to.

Cheers,
Grumbo

We booked 8018 with three nights pre-Cruise at the GC. Haven't accepted the quote yet as it's a bit steep with the cruise, the pre-trip, the airfare, but it is definitely a good deal. I've got to sleep on it.

Count us in too - I was on the phone at 12:50 and there was a wait already... but thankfully got in within 15 minutes or so and got a great price - unfortunately the SPR's were all gone by then.

Even my DH who never gets excited about these things - thought this is a great itinerary.

See you all onboard

just booked 9 cabins, 23 people for the CA to FL repositioning cruise!!!!

Susan,

What staterooms? Anywhere near us? We are in 7120. Oh, and I hope you find room for your pins, I will have mine.

What a great trip and so many friends going!!!!

How cool is this!!!

Dana :)

I'm really pleased that we booked a random cruise date in March to get the $200 OBC PLUS the 10% discount.

That is a huge saving. Might even pay for the tips for a 14 day cruise :)

Cheers,
Grumbo

We are on too!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: I have dreams getting a quote for me, but I couldn't wait. I called DCL myself right at 1 pm. Got a great price to. The rep told me that since we booked today, we recieved a $3400 discount. That tomorrow the price was going to go up!!:eek: We are in cabin 6058.
I checked the website around 3 this afternoon, and the price for a cat 6 had already gone up 1100. I can't believe that!!! I'm glad I got in early!::yes::

Jennifer

there will be a total of 23 of us in 9 rooms.....kids will be:

1 - 10 year old (girl)
3 - 13 year olds (2 girls, 1 boy)
1 - 12 year old (girl)
1 - 15 year old (girl)
2 - 17 year olds (boys)

The rest are "kids at heart" but adults according to the drivers licenses. :teeth:

a new member to the board, but have been reading it since summer of 2001 in preparation of our 4 day wonder cruise over labor day weekend 2001.

my wife, daughter (3), and i will be in one cabin. my brother-in-law and wife will be in another. my mil, and my wife's two aunts, will be in a third cabin.

carolsherman, i'm from rhode island, what town do you live? i'm currently residing in santa monica, ca, and miss new england (though not the cold!).

I just got off the phone with disney cruise line. There will be 3 of us in a cabin for the 14 day cruise. I cant wait and i just got home 3 weeks ago from my first disney wonder cruise::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

Count us in too - DH, myself and DD for Cat. 6. It's already $1000 more than I booked for:eek:

Renee

There will be 4 of us: Myself (29), DH (29), DS (5, almost 6), and DS (3, almost 4).

We're in too...cat 7, room 6636...me, DH, and DS (15)....this is going to be fabulous...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter