August 16th Western

I spent the better part of my day looking up Ivy League Colleges to see if they were somehow involved,

ThreeCircles - same here. I was looking for a link to FORdham University.

The picture is obviously common ivy – pronounced “I” “V”. And of course, IV is the Roman Numeral for 4!!!

Darn hannosdad. After eliminating Fordham University, I was tinkering with movie names: FOR Love of Ivy...

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
ThreeCircles - same here. I was looking for a link to FORdham University.

Darn hannosdad. After eliminating Fordham University, I was tinkering with movie names: FOR Love of Ivy...

Well - I guess I win! First round of drinks on me!!!!

And Now it's a New day

3 Days 3 Days 3 Days 3 Days 3 Days 3 Days 3 Days 3 Days 3 Days 3 Days 3 Days

This picture is from HannosMom, but I think it is a good one.

ISS006-E-33736.JPG

(thanks to NASA for the great picture!)

Great clue Hannosdad! Here's my contribution for the countdown: <font color=blue>three days!</font>

139_4623w.jpg

Hint: this is the Hagia Sophia.

My #3 is easier (sometimes)...

And is probably the most famous "set of three" in the world!

Fountain.jpg

THREE Days!!!

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
My #3 is easier (sometimes)...

And is probably the most famous "set of three" in the world!

Fountain.jpg

THREE Days!!!

Great Pic Jason!!!

I thought maybe you were going to use your avatar.

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Great Pic Jason!!!

I thought maybe you were going to use your avatar.

Now that I think about it, I could have done just that! :D

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
I think this explains some of the votes from the Dis Meet Poll...

:D

Hey now! While I originally considered those answers on the Dis Meet poll - I voted with the majority!:p

Trying to stir up some trouble, eh?

I can hardly stand it. I'm working today and thinking that in just 23 hours I will be on a plane headed for "the World!!" The bags are packed (well, almost) and the plans are made.

I can't imagine getting ANY work done today......

Hello everyone, remember us, we are the crazy Canucks who set off in our van from Toronto two friday's ago. We are the ones who though a nice first week of a three week holiday should be spent in Cincinnati, then second week visiting my brother in Sarasota, with the final lag having a blast on Magic. Well things have not been so, after driving 8 hours through the night we arived in Cincinnati on Saturday morning, evaluated the weather forcast, ate some breakfast - the waffle house (we don't have them in Canada). We can tell you more when we see you all. Anyway, drove all day, till we arrived in Atlanta. Took a pit stop, woke up- ate some breadfast - you know where. Then arrived in Sarasota Sunday night. Thought we should change directions totally, rented a beach front condo on Siesta Key, in Sarasota. Had an amazing time, that was in between the major rain storms. We are now at my brothers house, just having a nice relaxing time.
This is the first time I have been on this time I have been on the board since leaving. I am so excited to meet you all.
I am glad I had a chance to check up on evreyone before the cruise. I will check back soon. Good luck packing everyone, and for those of you who are leaving soon, have a safe trip.

Lisa, Jim, Jessica and Christopher

Hey, Maleficent59! After googling for the last hour, I have learned a lot about the Hagia Sophia, but I'm not too sure about solving this puzzle. Lol!

I did find out that the city that it is located in has had three names. Am I getting close?:p

Hannosmom: that's excellent (I forgot the city changed names three times - so much for all those History classes in college!). :rolleyes: However, it wasn't what I was thinking when I posted the picture. One of my favorite Magic CMs is from this <font color=red>country</font> which is why I thought of the Hagia Sophia.

Originally posted by Hannosmom
After googling for the last hour, I have learned a lot about the Hagia Sophia, but I'm not too sure about solving this puzzle. Lol!

Hannosmom--

You're too funny Hannosmom! :p You also sound like me trying to solve your husband's "cute" little puzzle yesterday! :rolleyes:

On a side note, the Hagia Sophia has got to be one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. The pictures that I've seen on the web don't even begin to do it justice. The inside of the dome is enormous!!!

10yrann--

Glad to see that you're resting well at your brother's Lisa! I can imagine that you're ready for the Disney Magic leg of your vacation to get underway! Especially considering the weather in Sarasota (and Central Florida in general)!

Everyone--

Just to let everyone know, I've update the August 16th Disney Cruise List site. The changes aren't too major, just a small addition to the front page and some minor corrections that Maleficent59 pointed out! (Thanks Maleficent59!)

August 16th Disney Cruise List site:
http://disneycruiseaug16.0catch.com

Originally posted by Maleficent59
Hannosmom: that's excellent (I forgot the city changed names three times - so much for all those History classes in college!). :rolleyes: However, it wasn't what I was thinking when I posted the picture. One of my favorite Magic CMs is from this <font color=red>country</font> which is why I thought of the Hagia Sophia.

Here's another related clue.
nturkey.gif

Could it be Turkey?

ok, Maleficent59, I looked up turkey in the dictionary. Do you like to go bowling?

Lisa, wow, that's a lot of driving! Hope you guys are having fun!! See you in a few days.

Thanks for the tip about the turkey Hannosmom.

Man! I never thought the suggestion of this little "game" would come back to haunt me! I'm missin all of these! :)

They're great though. Keep em coming everyone!

Great job Maleficent59!

;)

Oh dear, now DH is getting into this "game." Here's one from him for <font color=purple>three</font>:

We're from California, what can we say?

Originally posted by Maleficent59
Oh dear, now DH is getting into this "game." Here's one from him for <font color=purple>three</font>:

lal_logo.gif

We're from California, what can we say?

This must mean threepeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter