August 16, 2011, Disney Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hershey Park Happy!!!! Hershey Park sounds like fun... Hershey Park! :goodvibes Sorry, I just couldn't resist the Hershey Park commercial jingles!
We plan on going to Hershey over the summer but not sure when... I already bought 3 tickets from our PTA a discounted rate of just $29.00 each! Gotta love buying tickets through our school!:thumbsup2

wow - good price! That's beats the $33 price we got thru our swim team!

Watching hockey here.... felt the need to rescue our thread from hitting page 3 <LOL>. Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend. Beach day for us tomorrow. :beach:

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Kristin...HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

Thank you to all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our great country! And to those family members and friends who still miss them.

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!! Two parades down and one picnic to go!! :thumbsup2

Quick story - I was called on Thursday night to ask if I'd ride on the veterans float for Saturday's parade. Of course I said yes. Then I received a call on Friday to assure me that they had totally re-printed the banner on the float. Now, instead of saying "Thanks to the men who served" the banner now reads "Thanks to our men and women who served". I wouldn't have blinked an eye at the first banner but I had to grin. On the float was me (Iraq), two gentleman from the Korean conflict, another from Vietnam and another from the Persian Gulf War. It meant so much to see everyone who came out for the parade.
If you have a chance to attend the local parade in your village, town or city, PLEASE consider taking an hour or so out of your day to go. It really does mean alot. :goodvibes

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!! Two parades down and one picnic to go!! :thumbsup2

Quick story - I was called on Thursday night to ask if I'd ride on the veterans float for Saturday's parade. Of course I said yes. Then I received a call on Friday to assure me that they had totally re-printed the banner on the float. Now, instead of saying "Thanks to the men who served" the banner now reads "Thanks to our men and women who served". I wouldn't have blinked an eye at the first banner but I had to grin. On the float was me (Iraq), two gentleman from the Korean conflict, another from Vietnam and another from the Persian Gulf War. It meant so much to see everyone who came out for the parade.
If you have a chance to attend the local parade in your village, town or city, PLEASE consider taking an hour or so out of your day to go. It really does mean alot. :goodvibes
Any photos to share

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

CONGRATS, on booking another Disney Trip!! When in October are you going. We are going in October too!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We'll be there Oct. 1st - 8th. I just can't wait!! My daughter hit the nail on the head last night when she said "Disney is my mom's crack, she's totally addicted!" :rotfl2: My friends are planning their first Disney trip and I had to restrain myself, I only e-mailed her a 5 page document about where to eat and what to do. Just listing our favorite places to eat is making me want to book there over the summer for free dining.

Very nice weekend coming to a close.... Great day at the beach yesterday. Today we went to a Memorial Day parade and then it was pool & bbq all day :)

Some nasty storms are approaching as a harsh reminder that it's back to work tomorrow or something!! :rotfl:

Hi all,
Hody to my former Tortola Treasure seekers,
glad to see your cruise planning is taking shape.

My Alaska Cruise planning is still in the early planning stages, but hope to include a trip to calif too next year as part of it.

This year starting to look at a trip this late summer to WdW, maybe first or second week of Aug. Just checking prices, and may need to rent some points this year. Will need to decide soon.

Anyway happy sailing all. Catch you soon

Ed

Very nice weekend coming to a close.... Great day at the beach yesterday. Today we went to a Memorial Day parade and then it was pool & bbq all day :)

Some nasty storms are approaching as a harsh reminder that it's back to work tomorrow or something!! :rotfl:

Hi Harry :wave2:

Hi all,

My Alaska Cruise planning is still in the early planning stages, but hope to include a trip to calif too next year as part of it.

This year starting to look at a trip this late summer to WdW, maybe first or second week of Aug. Just checking prices, and may need to rent some points this year. Will need to decide soon.

Ed

Hi, Ed! :wave2:

Great news about the Dream! Looks like things are shaping up!

Hi all,

Ed

Hi, Ed!!!!! :wave2:
Happy Alaska and summer planning!!!! :goodvibes
Please keep checking in on us!
Jude

Hello All. I hope everyone is doing well. Is someone starting a new thread since this one will be closing soon?

Ed, glad to hear from you.

Hello everyone..

Should we start the new thread this weekend??

Hi, everyone! I guess it's time for part 2! It's been kind of quiet around here lately. I guess end of school year is a busy time for everyone. Only 3 more days for DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter