Attention 07/04/04 Wonder Cruisers! Early Roll Call!

kamgen

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! We just got home from our 2 week trip and rebooked for next year....July 4th Wonder and October 23rd Magic!

The July 4th Wonder cruise should be a great time!::yes::

So, who else is going??? Anyone done this holiday sailing before??

Can't wait to :boat:!

We're there, Kamy. A holiday on board the Wonder should be awesome!

DIS party is in our stateroom...Unless nobody else is cruising with us... where is everybody?! Party's in Beano's room!! Let's go!

'Beano':cool:

Ok, well...

The good news is, we won't have to wait in line for anything, and we'll have the ship to ourselves!

Bad news, no new DIS cruisers to party with!!

Come on, people... we know you're out there.
Show yourselves. :)

Seems we are cruising alone! :confused:

I know there are others cruising....come on people, don't be afraid....LOL!

Can't wait to :boat:

This should be an interesting cruise... our 2 families being the only ones on board...

Hello-ooooooo??? 4th of July cruisers?? Yoo-hoo! :)

greetings all ( both )
well if theres just the two of you the cruise should be cheap enough for us???????????????????
we spent all our on christmas cruise.
well we'
ll check pricing to see buttttttttttt not sure.
anyways have a great cruise !!!!!

gaRry :jester: :smooth: :tongue: :wave:

Hey, a voice from the past!! :)

Gary, you and Vicky need to go on this cruise with us. Stay in 8102 again!! ;) It is better than most of the other cat. 3's on the ship. We stayed in 8102 last year and loved it. We had 8548 this year, and it was WAY smaller! Not so good.

Anyway, I hope you guys join us!!

Who else??

hi we're on the july 4th wonder, room 6041, can't wait, we'll be doing some park days after that and sailing on the 7-10-04 magic, a dream vacation in the works, hope we can meet up

That is pretty cool. We just did that this October. We did a Wonder, the parks, then the Magic.

My 7 year old DD and I will be there! It is our first Disney cruise. DD's first cruise ever and only my second. We will spend a week at the parks afterwards. We are really looking forward to the cruise. It is so hard to wait!:wave:

Ok Kamy, DIS party in Beano's room??

Wine and cheese this time, or cake and champagne? Such difficult choices we have to make!! :laughing:

i must be a cheap date, i'm up for a cold beer and wine and cheese, and of course a nice tropical sunset to go with it, is it time to go yet?

Shoot, at this point I'd take water and stale crackers! Just get me on the ship. I can't wait until July! Calgon take me away now!:crazy:

At this point, I would be happy with 60 degrees!!! It is so cold here::yes::
I miss my cruising pals, the mouse and the :sunny: !

Ahhh...July cannot come soon enough!

Well Kamy, let's see...

It's 70 degrees here.

I am your cruising pal.

And we have the Mouse!

I think you need to come visit Beano. Yep. That's what you should do. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter