ATM fees?

DisneyHumbug

DIS Veteran
DD plans to use the ATM located in the Beach Club lobby. Does anyone know how much the fees are?

I think the tacked on fees will be from your own bank. I would check with them to see how much they add on to use another bank's ATM.

Thanks Carol. Actually, I just called Sun Trust and they said their fees were $2.00. I believe DD's bank fees are $1.50, so that would be $3.50 for each withdrawal she makes.....or she could just make one withdrawal and leave the money in the safe....I'm just glad to know it's not something outrageous like $10 or $20 which I've heard they charge in some clubs in NY.

Just a thought, but maybe DD would be interested in picking up some Disney Dollars prior to the trip? These can be used in the parks and resorts at WDW and would perhaps save on one of those ATM trips.

That would have been a good idea, but they just landed!!! I'll keep that in mind for next time.

There is a Suntrust right across from Downtown Disney MarketPlace.

Note the ATM inside the beach club is operated by Chase

Thanks! Actually, I'm going tomorrow!! But we'll be in different places, she's with her friends and I'm going with the "girls" I work with. I hear it's hot hot hot right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter