Atlantic Dance Hall. . .fun??

timandlesley

<font color=darkorchid>The tag fairy may not but t
Hello,
My husband and I will be getting a babysitter for a night (YES) while we are in Disney and we want to go to dinner and dancing. We can't afford the sitter (100 bucks for the night) and Pleasure Island, so I was lookiing for other dance spots on property and stumbled accross the site for Atlantic Dance Hall? Is this fun? Is there a cover? Any help would be GREAT.
Thanks,
Lesley

I'm not entirely sure that Atlantic Dance Hall is open on a regular basis anymore. I seem to remember seeing somewhere that it is mostly "special events only"

The Atlantic Dance Hall is open every night except for Sundays and Mondays. It is now a "video" dance club. There is no cover charge. Some nights the place is packed and others its empty.

Is there any club or hall on the Disney property that features social dance music (ie: Sinatra, Bennett). Music you can foxtrot, rumba, meranque, tango, or jitterbug to. My wife and I took several weeks of dancing classes and have not had the pleasure of dancing out of the dance class setting. We're going back down to WDW in July for our 30th wedding aniversary (we honeymooned at WDW in 75). Any help or advice would be appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter