At Brandie's request - a posting war.....

I think our dog has forgiven us for putting her in the kennel.

I did resort to some food bribes. :)

:confused3 I thought that my dog forgave me...but, she decided to do the cold shoulder thing tonight.

She needs more dog cookies :)

She is waiting for that since her bedtime cookie treats are usually given about this time. She is upset that I didn't share any people food today. She wanted my Chicken noodle soup lunch so bad and tonight we had unfriendly to dogs turkey meatballs (onion in it) with vodka sauce.

MMM I want to see more food pictures.
I lost my last post on it. I am hoping to post more food pictures in the morning.

The past couple of days between the travelling, first day home stuff, and catching up on the non-disney things has put me behind. I should finish up by this weekend.

I lost my last post on it. I am hoping to post more food pictures in the morning.

The past couple of days between the travelling, first day home stuff, and catching up on the non-disney things has put me behind. I should finish up by this weekend.

I just saw your pics from the hotel. So pretty. Love your TR! :)

It's chat night again already....I better take a nap this afternoon. :surfweb:

I may not make chat tonight. It's my son's bday and I am making dinner for the family and grandparents. Happy chatting! Maybe see you at late night if you get that nap in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter