*ASSports--Free Dining, post your dates!!!

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
Lets start a thread with everyones dates for those staying at All Star Sports during Free Dining!!

:cheer2: :yay: (sportiest smilies I could find!!)

kidlit Aug 26-Sept 1
NEWEARS2006 Aug 26-Sept 2
lizardqueen Aug 26-Sept 4
Triviski28 Aug 26-Sept 4
AtlAmanda Sept 1-4
DonaldTDuck Sept 9-14
Tat2ddisneymom Sept 15-22
Cassy & Shaun Sept 16-26
farrfoo Sept 17-23
amy4bruce Sept 21-30
mnasmom3 Sep 22-29
threeriversdisneyfan Sept 22-30

Moved to Pop-DaParkers and Albertan Mom....

You might want to abbreviate that a little different. (We're at POR but I thought I would try and be helpful anyway)

oooops. I tried to edit it, but it won't let me....how can you edit the title??

Sept. 1-4. We are hoping to add Aug. 31st once people start cancelling/losing their courtesy hold.

Aug 26-Sept 1st... little concerned about one of the pools being closed. Hoping the Grand Slam pool won't be too crowded, but we are happy to get in on this deal:goodvibes

Third times a charm (Free Dinning that is after Music and Pop) we're trying Sports

Sept. 22-30

we'll be there as well. Aug 26th-Sept 4th. Is it really hot in August?????:lmao:

Oh no, not at all. ;)

It is really hot, but Disney, in all their wisdom, makes it very tolerable. Lots of shade from trees, fans blowing around you, lots of air-conditioned rides, shows and queues. It is great.

:cool1: We'll B there! Sept. 17th threw Sept 23rd:cool1: I just hope theres no cheerleading sqauds or lots of school groups there at that time:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: STILL EXCITED NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

I am sad and embarassed to report this, especially after starting this thread. But we have moved over to Pop. We changed our dates. And when I called this morning, they had Pop preferred openings. So I took it.

That is where the kids really wanted to stay, so I took it.

I will continue to update this thread as people post on it though!

Sorry, have a great time at Sports. Maybe we will spot each other in the parks with our Lime Green mickey heads on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter