"Ask Me Anything: Dis Style" Starring... YOU! SEE OP. UPDATE 22/2/07 16:30

Sorry Matt, it's not a Doctor Who quiz, but I hope you will still join in anyway!

Can't work out whether or not you've counted me as a yes, but please do! Thanks :thumbsup2

ArielJasmine princess:

Oh bother... :sad1: Just Kidding, I'll happily join in the quiz anyway.. :teeth:

Right, to let everyone know, here are the people that said a Definite Yes. Turns out it was 6; darn my maths! :lmao:

Saratogagirl
Minniespal
Chilly
Jns
Natalielongstaff
Floridadreamlel

Plus, Two more Clarifications:

ArielJasmine
Brightspark

Plus, Two more entrants that weren't in the original 6:

Sunny Soph
DisneyJo

All the others I have put down as "Possible", since saying "Sounds Like Fun" doesn't count quite as a "Yes" in my eyes.. Could those that said "Sounds Like Fun" clarify for me whether they'd like to play?? Thanks.. :)

Here are the clarifications needed:

KayleeUK
MandyMouse
Florida Sun
LizzyBear

If "Sounds Like Fun" turns out to be "Yes", Then there will be 4 more entrants, bringing the total up to 14, ergo 14 weeks of asking fun!!! :)

Oh, and if anyone else wants to join... Don't say "Sounds Fun". It's confusing!!!!!! :headache:

Count me in, Matt. I've got no idea what I've agreed to, but hey-ho! :teeth:

Count me in, Matt. I've got no idea what I've agreed to, but hey-ho! :teeth:

Am I really that Confusing?! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I realllllllllllly want to start now.. :headache: I think I will leave this open till Friday next week, and then I will start on the Saturday. I will go first, so that way I can show you how to play the game. That, and so I can ask people lots of embrassing questions without fear of revenge.. :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Am I really that Confusing?! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I realllllllllllly want to start now.. :headache: I think I will leave this open till Friday next week, and then I will start on the Saturday. I will go first, so that way I can show you how to play the game. That, and so I can ask people lots of embrassing questions without fear of revenge.. :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh no better watch out then :scared:

Matt what are you like, we can't wait until Friday you have us all confused, and goodness know what we have agreed to !!

Matt what are you like, we can't wait until Friday you have us all confused, and goodness know what we have agreed to !!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I would gladly start now, but I was thinking out for those that wanted to go in now!! :lmao:

I agree, He might have signed us up for some kidnapping or something :rotfl:

This thing on??? Good. OK, let me have a redo.

Each week, I pick a person out of the list of people that have signed up, to be the person that people ask questions to (i.e. the "Host"). Then, everyone on the UK community board posts questions for the "Host" to answer. Then, the "Host" of the week answers all of the questions that we have asked. Then, the next week a different host is picked, and we go on and on like that. See? Simple..

If you are still puzzled, think of the "Interview the Person Below" Thread working in reverse, by which I mean you know who you want to ask a question to, it's just the asking that is to be done. :) And if you are STILL puzzled, you can wait till Saturday and then I will show you.

I hope that's clearer now!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh go on then Matt - I'll play too :goodvibes

Hi Mat

Can we answer the questions when we get the chance or do we have to be on line on Saturday?

If we can answer - as and when - count me in.

(sorry i can be a bit thick where PC's are concerned!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter