• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Art Pad Art

Here is mine, it's crap. lol. I was just fooling around with artpad. Next time I should maybe try using a mouse rather than attempt it with the pad (on a laptop). heh. Because clearly a pad doesn't like me (considering the ugliness of this art.) :rotfl:

http://artpad.art.com/?j6gomt1bsp7s

It's a rough sketch.

Dis-Wiz you must be an artist!!!

ALL of these are rocking!

Idol_Fan said:
Dis-Wiz you must be an artist!!!

ALL of these are rocking!
Ah shucks... :blush: That's nice of you to say, but no, I am not LOL. In my opinion, I didn't like my mickey head, and mickey is something that I have had a difficult time drawing. I don't know what it is about him that makes him so hard to draw... maybe it's me, lol.

Lol, i just had too

VMK_MagicalLadee said:
:scared1: o my lord.. thats completely amazing

Thank you! I finally grabbed hold of a mouse and decided to fool around with the art pad. I still need a lot more practice though, heh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter