Art connection at train station really easy to use?

Laralyn

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about taking the train to Disneyland this weekend (from San Diego) and I'm wondering how easy/quick it is to take Art versus the bus versus hiring a taxi. I'm not familiar with much public transit or the system in Anaheim.

Is the Art easy to use (get on at the Amtrak station and stay on until Disneyland) and is it easy to find the stop?

Or is it easier to go to the other Anaheim train stop and grab the bus?

The taxi is my fallback, but since it costs more, I figured I would investigate the other ways first. Thanks! :)

I didnt even realize the connection went that far out. 2 years ago we just got off and grabbed a cab - but if I had realized there was an ART connection I probably would have done it. How hard can it be? The cab cost us $8 and I tipped $2.

Yes the ART transit is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to use, dont worry about a thing. It costs $3 per person for the whole day "UNLIMITED USE". Each bus has a different rout, and on each bus there is a number on the window. So every day you catch a bus check out the number of the bus "The driver will tell you anyways which bus the number is, and when it runs until".

As soon as you get to the bus loop at Disneyland, there are poles with numbers on them which corrispond to the bus you are on.

So if the bus that picks you up is bus #5, it will drop you off at the pole in the loop that is numbered #5.

So all day, except around like noon to one, the bus will make a daily run, about every 20 minutes to and from your hotel, so you can catch it any time you like at pole #5 to take you back to your hotel.

Mystic....no more posting until you get your TR finished...Im tired of waiting for Page 3 ...If you have time to post you have time to write your TR....:p

disneegrl4eva said:
Mystic....no more posting until you get your TR finished...Im tired of waiting for Page 3 ...If you have time to post you have time to write your TR....:p

LOL I have only few minutes at a time to post in between jobs.... I post every so often as one of my jobs is home computer based haha!

Im working on page 5 of mytrip report at the moment.... I only have 7 pages, so im almost there. Perhaps tonight I will be done all 7! :goodvibes

I'll do it just for you ok? :thumbsup2

I think the question was "Does Art go to the Anaheim train station?" Truthfully, I don't know. I've seen taxi's only when I get there. I always take a taxi to the hotel and it costs about $10.
We often take the train (from Oceanside) and it is $10. I believe the train fare from San Diego is $20. Please let us know if Art goes to the train station. That would be very convenient.

mystic_path said:
LOL I have only few minutes at a time to post in between jobs.... I post every so often as one of my jobs is home computer based haha!

Im working on page 5 of mytrip report at the moment.... I only have 7 pages, so im almost there. Perhaps tonight I will be done all 7! :goodvibes

I'll do it just for you ok? :thumbsup2

:woohoo: hurry hurry !! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter