• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arriving at Grand Californian on Easter sunday...

sheryl0521

DIS Veteran
Do you think I can request that 2 Easter Baskets be in our room when we arrive? We are flying from the east coast with 2 young boys and would love to surprise them with Disney "Easter" Baskets upon entering our hotel room.

My DH suggested I call the Conceirge desk and see what they can do, thought I would post this to see if anyone had done anything like this before.

Thanks!

Vacation Planning will work with you. You can call the Grand Californian & ask for Vacation Planning.

What a neat idea!

They are super helpful and want to make your stay magical so ask for whatever! I did this for my DS birthday and it was perfect. They told me what was available and I picked a couple of things and they were waiting in the room for us when we got there plus an autographed picture and balloons!

Thank you for the suggestion! I called Vacation Planning and they have 'youth' and "teen" versions of Easter baskets!! One of each will be delivered to our room after checkin on Easter Sunday! The boys will be so surprised!

Yea!! :goofy: :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter