• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Area Dinner Theaters

No11's Mom

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for reviews on the Orlando area dinner theaters. We are specifically considering the Pirate dinner, the Arabian Night dinner and the Medevil dinner. I would appreciate any firsthand knowledge that anyone could give me.

Thanks.

We have done Medevil Times and Arabian Nights several times. Our absolute favorite is Medevil Times!!! Much more atmosphere, better food and alot better show. Of course this is only our opinion. We are a family of four and usually another family or two goes with us so we believe in getting our money worth! The last time we did Arabian Nights the quality of food was very poor and the show was nice for an older audience but the children love Medevil Times. More theatrical etc. Hope this helps but remember it is only our opinion. Lots of people love Arabian Nights.:jester:

My favourite of the three main shows is Medieval Times, especially for kids of the 5-12 age group. Good fun, lively atmosphere, reliable food, great arena and style. Arabian Nights tends to go down better with girls, while Pirates is very elaborate but the acoustics of the arena are poor and the food is pretty ordinary. Why not also do a search for Dinner Shows on this Board, as it is a topic that crops up regularly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter