• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are Tsum Tsums in the Tokyo Disney parks?

PinkLemonade7503

Mouseketeer
I really want to get my dd some of the mini tsum tsums. We were at Tokyo DinseySea/Land inNovember, and I didn't see them, but we didn't go in every shop. We're going again in April for Easter, and I was hoping to find them. Has anyone else seen them?

I think they are primarily at the Japan Disney store and not in park. I was there a couple weeks ago and don't remember seeing them in the parks.

There is a Disney Store in Ikspiari and there are TONS!! We are waiting for the Toy Story ones to come out...my wife uses Woody as her Tsum in the app and she kills us all!

The closest Disney Store to Tokyo Disneyland is at the back of the Ikispiari shopping complex near the Tokyo Disney Resort railway main entrance. You can check there after you finish your day at the parks but take note of the time the parks and the Disney Store closes to make sure you can get in and shop before they close.

Thanks everyone! I could order them form the U.S. store, but I thought this would be more fun. Plus, they have holiday centric ones.

They were EVERYWHERE in Japan last week when we were there! Even the 100 yen stores had Tsum Tsum stuff! If you're in the U.S., some Targets have started carrying the little stuffed Tsum Tsums.

Not only can you find them in the Disney Stores here in Japan, but also a lot of the 100yen stores such as Daiso has them. If you want some "higher end" stuff, you can check out Loft, which has a lot of stationary with them on it. Heck, even the convenience stores have some merchandise. It's pretty hard to miss them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter