Are there popcorn poppers in DVC ROOMS?

linco711

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if there is a popcorn popper in the rooms. Not sure 🤔 I’ve seen one😍

There are not, but if I ever get an Owner’s Locker that would be on my list of items to keep in it!

Microwave popcorn would be a good alternative…and the most common one used I suspect.

I've also never seen one. Kirkland microwave popcorn is pretty good and we bring lots of those on our trips for the kids.

I lived in a microwave-free apartment for a few years not too long ago, and (re-)discovered how (a) easy it is to make stovetop popcorn and (b) how much better it tastes than the microwaved stuff.

The trick is to heat the oil with three "test kernels" over something in the medium- to medium-high range. When those three pop, take the pan off the heat and put in the kernels for the batch and re-cover. Let them sit for a minute and move back onto the heat. Pop until it slows down. You can find plenty of more detailed instructions around the web!

The Villas should all have a pot big enough to make at least a smallish batch.

Make sure you shake the pot while the corn is popping. We made our popcorn that way for many years when I was a kid. Didn't have a microwave until about 1990.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter