Are there AP rates out for Dec yet?

I've been trying to book Wilderness Lodge for 2 days and it's not coming up just Fort Wilderness or AK. When did you book this I'm looking for Dec.16 & 17th?

I started looking around 3pm Tuesday and the rooms were still available at 8pm when I booked the room.

Has anyone tried for the last part of Dec? I'm looking at December 17th - December 22nd. I can't find anything at WL.

I have been trying since yesterday afternoon and so far no luck for December 17-24 at the WL. First, they kept switching me to the AKL and today they are quoting me regular rates as there are no passholder rates available. This is getting very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not want to have to spend every day on this stupid computer trying to secure this rate!!!!!! Such a waste of my precious summer time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I just got the Beach Club at $231. tax included for Dec 16th- Dec 25th. that sounds like a AP rate to me!
but yesterday I could not find a thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter