Are there AP rates out for Dec yet?

ECurto

Mouseketeer
Im confused... people are saying they are getting AP rates threw the new program. But im not. Is the AP rates out yet for this Dec or not?

You have to go online at the Disney site to book these rates. I checked your dates and the only thing I got was:

AKL standard view-- 10 nights for $1438

or

Saratoga Springs for $2000+

Absolutely....You can book up to December 19th online through the passholders site.
I was able to book BC and Poly for the 8th thru the 16th.
Passholder prices were just a couple dollars MORE than the AAA rates.....I gambled, ...so I am really hoping Disney comes thru with a better passholder rate ....otherwise I will really regret giving up our AAA rate that we already had deposits on.

I have been playing all evening and I can't get much. I think they are mostly gone already. The only thing I can get for 12/6 through 12/10 is SSR and OKW. I hit a cabin for a good deal at FtW, but it was gone the next time I checked. It's really hit and miss right now. I am hoping to score the Poly for those times so I'll keep checking, maybe they'll open up more discounted rooms, but pickin's are slim right now.

Its a pain but keep checking. I've checked the site various time throughout the day and into the evening. Each time I'm getting different resorts with the AP rate.

I got the Poly, lagoonview 12/4-12/9 for 367.96 with tax :Pinkbounc
A big thank you to Kelsie from Dreams Unlimited for getting this done for me!!!

firstmickey said:
I tried every resort from Dec 1-5th and couldn't get ANY passholder rates! :(

That first weekend in December is always high occupancy. People come in for long weekends to enjoy the Christmas activities.

firstmickey said:
I tried every resort from Dec 1-5th and couldn't get ANY passholder rates! :(

Might still be a glitch in the system. I tied those exact dates twice today and got $129 for AKL/standard and $59 A/S Movies. Then I tried again and nothing. I logged off and logged on and the original prices came back. Keep checking. I thought the AKL price was excellent.

I just got AKL, Savannah View for $210 for December 15-23. Trying to get back on line and book second room for my kids!

I got AKL standard view for Dec. 9th for $143.00, there was nothing for Wilderness though except for the cabins. Coronado Springs only water view $121.00

Our wonderful DU agent Sue Ellen got us 2 rooms at POR for $1467.34 for 7 nights. We are very happy with this rate and can live with it.

I am quite relieved. I'd been stressing over if we should get an AP for the rates for our December trip or not. We got a great special offer from our TA and when this best rate program was announed I started second guessing on it. If we got APs we would definitely return for another trip before they expire so it may have been worth it. Hard to know for sure. The rates we have right now are $89 for POR and $234 for Poly. I found rates for POR with the Best Rate Program but it was higher than the TA's offer. The Poly didn't have garden view available for any of our dates(12/2-10) at all on best rate. So there is a chance the POR will go lower but with this deal I don't have to shell out the extra $250 for an AP and I don't have a nonrefundable deposit. Now I maybe I can sleep a little easier knowing I don't have to stress over this decision anymore. :)

wendy*darling - I think you are right you have the best rate right now and the chances of the AP rate matching or going lower than that are probably pretty slim. Also you didn't have the stress that the rest of us have gone through to secure these best rate rooms (they are very limited). I would think if someone wants one, they'd better snap it up as soon as they find one.

Oh yeah - after about 5-6 hours of work yesterday, I ended up with 2 rooms at the AKL standard view for $143.00 each per night. And I'm a travel agent (although very part time). I don't think most regular travel agents would go through that for a client. I think they would have gotten to the first step, made the call I needed to make after the on-line booking and accepted whatever reservations had told them - which is "that we can't access any of this" - which is not true. I think it will be a great program after they get the bugs out.

WL 11th to 20th
$199.60 with tax for 4 adults

Deluxe all the way, here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter