• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are there any other Okies out there

loribell

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if I have any body close buy that belongs to DVC. I know my discription doesn't say where I'm from, or much else for that matter. I hit a wrong button when I was originally signing in and didn't get to finish. Haven't figured out yet how to fix it.

We're from the Ark-La-Tex, so we're not too far away from y'all. We own at OKW.

It you click the edit button, you can edit your response.

We're over in Stillwater and own at BWV. Can I help you with any questions?

We're from Tulsa and I know at least one other family on son's soccer team who is Disney Vac Club

Glad to hear I'm not the only smart Okie. Okay so it took me a while to get smart, but I did finally. That counts for something doesn't it?

Mikesmom, thanks for the offer. Don't have any questions right now but I'll be sure to check with you if I have any questions. I do need to come visit though, need a Mexico Joes fix.

We own at VWL and are from the great town of Tuttle. Go Tigers!
Going home for the first time June the 9th if I can hold off that long. I must say that I agree with the others that have said this is adictive. We bought 240 points and I already NEED more!! Has anybody ever thought of starting a support group?LOL!

So that's one from Stillwater, two from Tulsa, and one from Ark-La-Tex. Not sure where that on is, I guess somewhere down buy the far SE corner of the state lines. Would that be correct Deb & Bill?

Actually we are in Louisiana - far NW corner, a few miles from TX, and ARK. But we're not too far from OK. And I have an employee and my boss are both from OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter