Are both boats running?

nnw

Earning My Ears
Can we still take a boat from Fort Wilderness to Wilderness Lodge and Contemporary? Still not sure what’s up and running with the re-opening since covid shutdown

Good question. I stayed at GF this past weekend and they were running a boat from GF to Poly to MK. With that, I don't know why they won't do the same with FW, WL, CR to MK.

• Resort Boat Service- Not available
    • The Yellow Line bus service has been extended from the Settlement Depot to allow transportation to Wilderness Lodge.
    • The buses usually say “Wilderness Lodge” but it doesn’t hurt to ask the Yellow Line bus driver just in case the sign didn’t change
    • Buses run to the Lodge at least until the restaurants at the Lodge are closed
    • No service available to Contemporary from the Fort but you could bus or boat to MK and walk to the Contemporary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter