Arabian Nights or Pirates Dinner Adventure comments!

treloarf

DIS Veteran
I have narrowed down to either of these shows - does anyone have any comments on which would be better for DH, DS-9, DD-6 & myself. Also, how was the food? Thanks!

We did the Pirates Dinner last month. We consist of myself and my wife (early 40's), 2 sons (13 and 15), and another couple (late 20's no children). We all loved it! The food was very good and the show was too.
I suggest using a discount ticket place to get tickets. We used ticketmania.com and got very good service. They delivered to our hotel the day we checked in at no charge.

Enjoy!

Richard:D

We went to Arabian nights. If you love horses than this show is wonderful. Since i grew up with show horses I appreciated the beauty of the show. My 16 year old thought it was hokey but did enjoy the storyline. The food was fine for us. If you do not like prime rib there is a chicken course. We sat in the skybox area. very nice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter