APS film question

Mom2Em

<font color=red>Member of the SHY DIS'ers<br><font
Does APS film come in 800 speed? I don't think I have ever seen any (but I haven't been looking! :)) A coworker just got back from WDW and she used the 800 speed to shoot the Electromagic parade and it worked great!!!

I don't think it does, but I haven't looked either. The easiest thing to do is to look at your camera and see if it accomodates 800 speed film. I think that all cameras that can use 800 speed film have some kind of switch you move when you use the 800 speed so that it will increase the shutter speed. I'm no camera expert, but it seems that's usually the case.

Hiya, APS film does come as 800 speed, it's available over the counter in camera shops, it's great for the electromagic parade.

Thanks for your quick responses!! That is definitely something I will look into!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter