April Scrapbooking Challenge-You know you want to!--Princess Nancy 96 is winner!

Please add 12 more pages to my total.

Thank you so much!!! I feel so good about getting so much done this month!!! I hope to be just as productive tomorrow!!

Please add another 3 to my total...

Slow day today! But tomorrow I plan on finishing up PJ's digital Senior photo book... (currently at 115 pages! :faint:)

Please add another 5 to the count!!

I hope to be done with the senior photo book this weekend...then to find a good sale!

Finished with the 2009 trip 7 pages today!

Squid

Please add another 6to my total!

I hope to get up and do more tomorrow morning before soccer games in the late afternoon. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Please add another 31 to my total..

:woohoo: finished DD's senior photo album! I can't wait to see how these pages go together in a digital photo book! I wanted to display all the photos we took that day! Now I need to find a great sale!!!! (the book has 156 pages!)

I got 12 pages done yesterday - no paper piecing or titles - just extra pages for World Showcase - there is spots where I can add piecings if the pics that I use need them but could go without

whew! i did it!! actually i overachieved by 1 page! i completed 11 pages this month

honestly i don't know how you girls do so many pages!!

I will go ahead and start our May challenge... I will update this thread later this morning if I don't see our hostess. She has been swamped with real life lately!

Ohmom, I got so many pages done this month because I wanted to get my DD's senior photos from last year all printed so I did them in a digital project life style album.. I have it out at the printer now... I hope it turns out as good as they look on the computer screen...

Total pages for April -- 577!

Winner for April SURPRISE!!:lmao:

:worship:Princess Nancy 96! :banana:
(I am really sure none of you saw that coming!):rotfl2:

I am ready for some May flowers..........:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter