April Pen Pal Letter Swap

I think you should post the next twist!!

My letter might take ages to arrive as we don't have international mail coming into the country at the moment. All international mail is going to Spain then being driven across to England.

I think you should post the next twist!!

My letter might take ages to arrive as we don't have international mail coming into the country at the moment. All international mail is going to Spain then being driven across to England.

I'm sorry that there will be a delay. At least, I did not send chocolates.:cool1: Nothing that will melt. Cindy

I'm sorry that there will be a delay. At least, I did not send chocolates.:cool1: Nothing that will melt. Cindy

No worries, the whole no flying thing at the moment is a real pain. I work in a school and we have 3 staff stranded abroad (including the head teacher!!) and several children also stuck as last week we were on Easter break. One teacher is stuck in Jamaica and she phoned today to say the earliest flight she could catch at the moment would be on Monday!

No worries, the whole no flying thing at the moment is a real pain. I work in a school and we have 3 staff stranded abroad (including the head teacher!!) and several children also stuck as last week we were on Easter break. One teacher is stuck in Jamaica and she phoned today to say the earliest flight she could catch at the moment would be on Monday!

I know that having teachers out of pocket can be hard on the school staff but being stranded in Jamaica would be a good thing.

Sorry Ann, no letter today.

I have an idea for the rest remaining letters, so I will pm each person who sent out their letter, but it was not yet received by the recipent. And, will contact the recipents as well to let them know the plan.

I will then post next months Topic, and twist of the month.

I do want to stress, to get those letters out on time, to post them here so that I know they were mailed, and if you will be away please let me know your dates. If I do not know, and I do not hear from you, I will take your name off of the exchange, so please do so.

I think it's just unfortunate that air mail has been disrupted. Hopefully it won't last that much longer, or some fixes will be put in place to shift international mail while planes are not allowed into/out of Europe.

just got this newsbreak

British officials: UK airspace to reopen at 10 p.m. (5 p.m. ET) after nearly a week of closure due to ash from a volcano.

Cindy, thank you for emailing me the letter you wrote. Hopefully now the flights are back on the actual letter and goodies will arrive soon.

Edit: The letter and jelly beans arrived yesterday, that you very much. Jelly beans are one of my favourite sweets and those flavours were yummy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter