April Pen Pal Letter Swap

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Happy Spring, and Happy Easter! We are off to our third month :goodvibes. For this month............

Topic of the Month-
Recipes-you can send your pen pal your favorite recipe, a secret family recipe, your favorite drink or grilling recipe..... You can type it out onto your letter, write it on a recipe card.......

Twist of the Month-
Send your pen pal a snack or something unique from where you live. If you choose to send a snack, it does not need to be something that is made from your area. Maybe you were told, or read somewhere what your pen pal's favorite snack was, so you could choose to send that. The Twist of the Month should not cost more than $5.00, and it should be one SINGLE item.
***Remember, the twist is not required, just something you can choose to participate in if you wish.

Please remember to post here once your letter/twist has been mailed. All letters should be mailed by the ending of the second week. If you will be away during the swap period, please let me know.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Have fun everyone!!! :flower3:

The pen pal letter swap sounds like fun. Is too late to sign up?

Sorry yes it is. This is a six month commitment, and this current swap will end with the last letter being sent out on July. So the second round of sign ups will be either in May or June.

Oooh I definately know what I am going to send!!

Ohhhh I know what I'm going to send! :)

I think it will be a mixture of flavors!

Ooh fun twist! I know what I'll be sending my pals, but I promise it won't be salt water taffy!! OR boiled peanuts!!! :rotfl:

See, I love salt water taffy. And I've never tried boiled peanuts--are they good?
After our last trip to WDW, we had just left the world and was driving up 121 (I think that's the number) to the tollway and stopped at an orange grove to pick oranges. They had boiled peanuts for sale and you could do a taste test. My son and I liked them but my husband and daughter did not. I don't think they would travel well.

I also like salt water taffy.

I got my letter and twist today. :love:

Will be going shopping tomorrow for a twist to mail.

I got my letter & twist today--thanks Patsy! I'm going to take your advice & find a time to use it so I can relax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter