April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can call me at home tonight & I can show you how to do it :)

I'll call you from work so that it won't be too late (probably 8:30ish your time). Speaking of work, I'm due there in one minute and I'm still in my jammies. Guess I'll be calling in tardy!:rolleyes1

Two more Geezers checking in. Ann (Bilbo UK) and Albert (Frodo UK) both slightly older than Angie and Dennis :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Monica, you might get a call from us tonight! we also have a dummy booking to transfer.

We are hoping to book a navigator's verandah if funds will allow.

Ann

Two more Geezers checking in. Ann (Bilbo UK) and Albert (Frodo UK) both slightly older than Angie and Dennis :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Monica, you might get a call from us tonight! we also have a dummy booking to transfer.

Ann

YEAH!!! :cool1:

You can always email me w/ your confirmation number, names & dates of birth & I can change it for you.

I know you have my cell number but do you need my home number???

Hi Everyone!

Count us in! Hopefully the prices wont be too scary.

We are currently scheduled to be on the LA-Vancouver repo then B2B with the first Alaskan cruise. We booked these on day one bac in Sept of 09. If the price for the 15 day Hawaii is comparable to the 13 day back to back we are doing this month, then we will probably go for it.

There are four of us. Myself (Gabe), wife (Judy) 2 boys Gabriel Jr (14) and Jacob (2).

For the 2 cruises we paid 5,092 (Alaska Cat 5b verandah) and 2,772 (LA-Va repo Cat 5b verandah) Total 7,864.

IF the Hawaii is similar to these 2 put together, we are in. Although we may just go for Oceanview instead of verandah to save some.

We have a dummy cruise booked for Jan 2012 which I am having our Travel agent transfer to this one, so we can save the 10 percent. I booked this one in Jan this year on our MR cruise thinking ahead to this scenario.

I remember when the last Panamal canal cruise came out in Sept 09 the prces were just too high for us. We got a quote of 10,152 for the four of us at a cat 5b with the 10 percent off. Thats why we decided to do the LA to Vanc. Repo and Alaska B2B instead.

Now its just a matter of waiting...:goodvibes

Gabe

I want to book this trip so badly! My husband and I are trying to have our first child and I sitting here calculating how quickly I would have to conceive for it be 3 months so that it could sail on this cruise! I might be crazy to think about taking a 3 month old on such a long trip...but what a great first "family" vacation!!!! We are platinum so I guess it will be worth booking and seeing what happens!
Anyone have any thoughts on a possible trip in September? There appears to be a 14 days missing from the last Alaska sailing to the first Pacific Coast trip. Wonder where the wonder will be going when she repo's???

I want to book this trip so badly! My husband and I are trying to have our first child and I sitting here calculating how quickly I would have to conceive for it be 3 months so that it could sail on this cruise! I might be crazy to think about taking a 3 month old on such a long trip...but what a great first "family" vacation!!!! We are platinum so I guess it will be worth booking and seeing what happens!
Anyone have any thoughts on a possible trip in September? There appears to be a 14 days missing from the last Alaska sailing to the first Pacific Coast trip. Wonder where the wonder will be going when she repo's???[/QUOTE]

If this is for this year - she'll be in dry dock.

Good luck w/ your calculations & having the plans work ;)

Hi Everyone!

Count us in! Hopefully the prices wont be too scary.

We are currently scheduled to be on the LA-Vancouver repo then B2B with the first Alaskan cruise. We booked these on day one bac in Sept of 09. If the price for the 15 day Hawaii is comparable to the 13 day back to back we are doing this month, then we will probably go for it.

There are four of us. Myself (Gabe), wife (Judy) 2 boys Gabriel Jr (14) and Jacob (2).

For the 2 cruises we paid 5,092 (Alaska Cat 5b verandah) and 2,772 (LA-Va repo Cat 5b verandah) Total 7,864.

IF the Hawaii is similar to these 2 put together, we are in. Although we may just go for Oceanview instead of verandah to save some.

We have a dummy cruise booked for Jan 2012 which I am having our Travel agent transfer to this one, so we can save the 10 percent. I booked this one in Jan this year on our MR cruise thinking ahead to this scenario.

I remember when the last Panamal canal cruise came out in Sept 09 the prces were just too high for us. We got a quote of 10,152 for the four of us at a cat 5b with the 10 percent off. Thats why we decided to do the LA to Vanc. Repo and Alaska B2B instead.

Now its just a matter of waiting...:goodvibes

Gabe

Hi Gabe,

Several of us are doing either the B2B or just the 1st Alaska, so we'll see you there!

FYI, bookings for Platinum and Gold Castaway Club member will open TOMORROW by calling Disney Cruise Line reservations directly to make any bookings. And bookings will open to all guests on Friday via the call center and online.

Sail Date & Itinerary: (Itineraries and sail dates are subject to change)

2012 Sail Date
Disney Wonder®
4/29

Sunday
Los Angeles, CA

Monday
At Sea

Tuesday
At Sea

Wednesday
At Sea

Thursday
At Sea

Friday
Hilo, Hawaii

Saturday
Kahului, Maui

Sunday
Honolulu, Oahu

Monday
Nawiliwili, Kauai

Tuesday
At Sea

Wednesday
At Sea

Thursday
At Sea

Friday
At Sea

Saturday
At Sea

Sunday
Ensenada, Mexico

Monday
Los Angeles, CA

Liz and I will almost certainly be coming new places are always exciting and looking forward to this one!!!! Scot where are you?:cool1:

We're in too. Well kind of. Last night when I told DW I wanted to go on the Hawaii cruise she rolled her eyes then argued it was late in the school year for DS4 who will be in kindergarten. We'll see who wins this battle.

Hoping for this one as well! Gotta check DVC and find out if we'll have enough points! We don't have a GAZILLION like some people... ;)
The DVC website has been down for a couple days... hopefully because they are loading the point charts for all the new itineraries... :lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:yeah, right..... :rotfl::rotfl:

Am I correct that they no longer allow you to book cash and then transfer it to points?? I did it that way for West Coast Repo and 1st Alaska but I did it WAY back in Sept 09 too.

Leslie, Lynn called DVC earlier today, MS will be open tomorrow at 0800 fro Gold and Platinum folks to book, Lynn was told they would have the point charts in the morning when they opened up.

RE Transferring to points could be tricky as we have been told there are limited DVC slots open per cruise, Who know what to believe with DVC they are consistently inconsistent and that changes day to day.

We too are moving a date. We will not be using our DVC points. We will pay cash. DCL told me that Gold and Platinum can book online tomorrow, but I don't trust that website, it will crash. I will be on the phone when they open. Ugh 5 A.M. for us here in L.A.

Depending on price I'll be there.

Lets Hope it isn't too $$$$...:surfweb:....:scared1: (hope not)

other wise we are in!!!
to be honest already booked a Hawaiian Cruise over a year for this same time frame, if the can be close to the price we have now, we are in!!!! :cool1:

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Leslie, Lynn called DVC earlier today, MS will be open tomorrow at 0800 fro Gold and Platinum folks to book, Lynn was told they would have the point charts in the morning when they opened up.

RE Transferring to points could be tricky as we have been told there are limited DVC slots open per cruise, Who know what to believe with DVC they are consistently inconsistent and that changes day to day.

thanks for the info Scott... gotta love the DVC and their consistently inconsistant policies..... :confused3 Wish they would get the website up so I can check my points balance!! :rolleyes1

Ann

Oh my goodness!!! This makes us SO happy!!! :yay: I see Geezer meets in my future! :woohoo:

We're in too. Well kind of. Last night when I told DW I wanted to go on the Hawaii cruise she rolled her eyes then argued it was late in the school year for DS4 who will be in kindergarten. We'll see who wins this battle.
Take him out of school. It's kindergarten! He will learn WAY more on this trip than he will in a kindergarten classroom. JMHO of course. :flower3:
I'm in :cool1::cool1::cool1: I also have a dummy date to move :thumbsup2

Kathe

Kathe!!!!! Yay! This is going to be just way too much fun!!:dance3:

Oh my goodness!!! This makes us SO happy!!! :yay: I see Geezer meets in my future! :woohoo:

Take him out of school. It's kindergarten! He will learn WAY more on this trip than he will in a kindergarten classroom. JMHO of course. :flower3:

Kathe!!!!! Yay! This is going to be just way too much fun!!:dance3:

Thanks Angie :goodvibes Yes, this is going to be right up there with my 1st cruise, the WBPC :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I have just instructed my travel agent to try to get us an inside cabin for this cruise. She reckons it will sell out tomorrow. Well, if it does then I hope that this happens after we have our reservation.

Corinna

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter