April 14, 2018 Western on the Fantasy

We are from Wolcott, CT.

We ended up booking Jet Blue (our preferred airline) out of JFK. We just booked on Sunday and it was $1,200 for the four of us. Bradley was $3600 and Providence (where we like to fly out of) was $2700, so we snatched up $1,200 really quickly!

We are from Wolcott, CT.

We ended up booking Jet Blue (our preferred airline) out of JFK. We just booked on Sunday and it was $1,200 for the four of us. Bradley was $3600 and Providence (where we like to fly out of) was $2700, so we snatched up $1,200 really quickly!
Bradley pricing is insane for that week! I think we paid about $950 for the 4 of us out of Islip but that was back in September!

Hello,

I just booked my family for the Fantasy on the 4-14-18. I was wondering if we could still sign up for the Fish Extender Exchange. Thanks!

Jeidy

Hi all, my husband, twin 9yr old boys and I are taking our first cruise. I see someone posted a FB page for Fish Extender Group, but not many people on it. Is that it? We are from MA and YES we had HUGE issues with airfare as well.... so as it turns out we are flying out of Newburgh, NY. Seems NY state must be the only one NOT on school vacation that week.

Hi all, my husband, twin 9yr old boys and I are taking our first cruise. I see someone posted a FB page for Fish Extender Group, but not many people on it. Is that it? We are from MA and YES we had HUGE issues with airfare as well.... so as it turns out we are flying out of Newburgh, NY. Seems NY state must be the only one NOT on school vacation that week.

We are from Western Mass and traveling with an 8 & 9 year olds. We bought our flights last fall and cringed at the price then. I never thought too check Newburgh, they are usually much better prices there. Thanks for the reminder for next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter