Appliances/cookware at FW Cabin

CynJ

Caffeinated Insomniac
I know the cabins have the standard microwave, fridge, and supposedly cookware -

do they have toasters?

does anyone have a list as to what is there for cookware?

thanks! :)

Good morning,

When I last stayed in the cabins they had a toaster, coffeemaker, silverware, plates, cups, glasses for 6. They also had basic, but small cookware. Pots, pans, casserole dishes. Small pitcher for water or tea. I would bring a larger fry pan and casserole dish if cooking. Also, if you drink coffee bring filters as they only leave 1 or2. Also, bring salt and pepper, sugar, and everything else that you need to complete your meal. They do provide dishwasher soap as the mousekeeper will load and run the dishwasher for you. I loved to stay in the cabins. Very convenient for quick breakfast and lunches. We tried not to eat dinner in the cabin, but go to hotels or parks. We did however, grill 1 night. Remember to bring charcoal and lighter fluid or buy it there. What is really neat is that they have someone who comes and cleans the grills everyday so that it is ready for your next use.

Have a great vacation, you will love it there.

Sherry

Appliances:

Full Size: Refrigerator w/ Icemaker; electric flat cooktop stove w/broiler; microwave; dishwasher (w/ packets of dishwasher soap); 1 four cup coffee maker and 1 10 cup coffee maker (stored in cupboard); toaster.

Kitchen Ware:

6 each dinner fork; salad fork; teaspoon; soup spoon; butter knife; steak knife;
2 each paring knife;
1 manual can opener;
1 serving spoon;
1 glass measuring cup;
1 2 qt. pitcher;
2 2 qt. glass casserole with top;
6 each glasses; coffee cups; cereal bowls; dessert plates; dinner plates
1 small oval platter
1 Dutch oven with cover;
1 2qt. saucepan with cover;
1 1qt. saucepan;
1 12" skillet with top;
Note: The cookware is non-stick. The inventory is typical.

Odds and Ends:

Roll of paper towels;
Extra trash bags;
New sponge;
Cloth dishtowel;
Dish drainer;
Liquid dishwashing soap;
Powder soap for dishwasher;

NOT INCLUDED are salt, pepper, sugar (or sweetener), coffee, coffee filters, or small drinking glasses for the bathroom.

lol....its better stocked then my first apartment!!!

That is great! I am more psyched now then I was before! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter