AP renewal - am I thinking straight??

anne60

DIS Veteran
Hi - My AP expired on Nov. 30, so I am still in the "window" to renew at a 15% discount. However - I will not be going back to DW until the end of February. If I "renew" with the discount, the pass will expire on November 30 again, correct? But, if I buy an AP "certificate" now (and pay the full price), it won't expire until a year from the first time I use it at the end of February of 2020, correct? Just trying to make sure I'm thinking straight! Thanks!

Certificate will become an AP when it’s activated. And will expire one year after that.

But, if I buy an AP "certificate" now (and pay the full price), it won't expire until a year from the first time I use it at the end of February of 2020, correct?
Correct.

You can also buy a discounted multiday ticket and then upgrade it to an AP in February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter