~AP Rates for May 26-August 2 are OUT!!!~ Posts results here!

We're at Pop with a AAA discount May 24-26. So the discount would only apply to the last night. Mousesavers says $94 - I'm only paying $98 for that night with the AAA, so I'm not going to bother changing it. It would cost me most of the $4 to call Disney and make the change.

Kind of sad - this would have been our first AP discount. Hopefully they'll be better later in the year!

Shelley

I was just offered the food plan (didn't take it though) and got the AP rate. I did get CB for $324 for 2 nights on the weekend and that does include tax. I then called back to see how much the AsMu family suite was for the same 2 nights to see if it was worth switching (we need 2 rooms because there is 6 in our family) and the family suite was $276.50 with tax per night on the weekend. We are sticking with CB!! :dance3:

I haven't been able to get the Passholder site to work! :headache:

I am SURE you can add dining. The Mickey Monitor was promoting it. I would keep calling and INSIST that they figure out how to add the dining to the AP room.

Saratoga Springs 7/1 to 7/11 $199 @ night!:goodvibes

Well, I did finally get a CM that agreed that you can get the AP discount and the dining plan without losing the discount, but when she checked on my resort, the discount was not available for our dates. :sad2: I knew we might not be able to get it since the only thing available to book from June 24-30 on the WDW website is a Fort Wilderness cabin or a 1 bedroom villa at OKW.

I haven't been able to get the Passholder site to work! :headache:

I am SURE you can add dining. The Mickey Monitor was promoting it. I would keep calling and INSIST that they figure out how to add the dining to the AP room.

You can add the Dining package BUT that is not at a discount. I find it better to have the Disney Dining Experience card!:thumbsup2

We're at Pop with a AAA discount May 24-26. So the discount would only apply to the last night. Mousesavers says $94 - I'm only paying $98 for that night with the AAA, so I'm not going to bother changing it. It would cost me most of the $4 to call Disney and make the change.

Kind of sad - this would have been our first AP discount. Hopefully they'll be better later in the year!

Shelley

Even last year the AP rate for Values was only $1 a night less than AAA.:confused3

Well, I called back and got another CM and she told me that same thing. She said that the annual passholder discount is for room only and not on a package. If anyone knows any different let me know, but we'll just keep our reservation the same if we'll lose our dining.

See above.

Anyone tried w/ a mod resort yet? We are currently booked 24-31 at POR w/ the AAA discount--I'm wondering if the AP discount would be a better option...

Well, I did finally get a CM that agreed that you can get the AP discount and the dining plan without losing the discount, but when she checked on my resort, the discount was not available for our dates. :sad2: I knew we might not be able to get it since the only thing available to book from June 24-30 on the WDW website is a Fort Wilderness cabin or a 1 bedroom villa at OKW.

Welcome to my pity party! :guilty:

DISUNC - Right. We are staying for 16 nights. First 3 nights are AKL CL at rack rate. :mad: But we'll have DDE for dining. Next 6 nights are AKL + DxDDP (HOPEFULLY) and the last 7 nights are whatever Deluxe has a decent AP rate and DDE card for dining. We're booked all 16 nights at AKL right now, the last 13 nights have a AAA rate. But we can't add AP dining to a AAA discounted room, so that will need to be modified when the next batch of AP rates come out. Now my head hurts. :headache: :rotfl2:

Welcome to my pity party! :guilty:

DISUNC - Right. We are staying for 16 nights. First 3 nights are AKL CL at rack rate. :mad: But we'll have DDE for dining. Next 6 nights are AKL + DxDDP (HOPEFULLY) and the last 7 nights are whatever Deluxe has a decent AP rate and DDE card for dining. We're booked all 16 nights at AKL right now, the last 13 nights have a AAA rate. But we can't add AP dining to a AAA discounted room, so that will need to be modified when the next batch of AP rates come out. Now my head hurts. :headache: :rotfl2:

Mine too!:lmao:

Anybody here ever stay at Fort Wilderness????

Well, I called back and got another CM and she told me that same thing. She said that the annual passholder discount is for room only and not on a package. If anyone knows any different let me know, but we'll just keep our reservation the same if we'll lose our dining.

gIVE THEM CODE CSS. THAT IS WHAT THEY GAVE ME THIS MORNING:rotfl:

NO AP rates available of ANY resort June 23-25!

In fact, she said the only rack rate room available for those days was a 1 br suite at the Contemporary.

Since I am arriving May 24th, the rates won't work if I don't want to change resorts. The CM also told me there are no AP rates for the Values....with this promotion.

Well ... CSR was not available at all for June 8.

We booked WL Courtyard view w/bunks and dinning for $419
(61 more than we are paying for rack at CSR)

I wanted a standard room but the first time I called the CM said yes but only room only passholders discount at $202 but when we tried to book that she said it was gone (I was very upset and said goodbye.) She said that passholders could not book dinning packages with the discount.
The second time I called the CM said I could book with dinning but that the standard room was not there only courtyard w/bunks.

Do any of you that got the annual pass discount have the dining plan also? I do not currently have an annual pass, but have a package with dining and tickets and when I called to see if it would save us to switch to annual passes to get the discount, the CM told me that if I did that I couldn't have the dining plan also. I told her that I thought that passholders could have the dining plan now and she said, "Well, you can have the dining plan too, but then there will be no discount on the room, you will pay rack rate."

I don't think that is correct. Please help.

We have the AP discount plus the dining.

HTH

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Just got off the phone with Jean Louis (who was a total sweety!:lovestruc) and saved close to $300!!! We got a Boardwalk room for June 4-9 for $1233. We had a BWV studio for $1515. She said they had all Epcot resorts available for that price. I asked how many rooms were available and she said at BW alone she had over 50 rooms! I am so excited I don't know if I can work the rest of the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter