AP Pin collection

bhoffman

All for two princesses and a prince!
We are in need of help to collect this years 4 set AP pin collection. We just got back from Disney and we do have three of the Mickey pins (Pin two/four). We missed the first one (Donald at Epcot) and need to know how we could get at least one. Yes we've checked ebay... Then the next problem is when the third and forth come out we can't just stop in, as we live in Michigan. My three children agreed that if there is no other way to get full sets for everyone we could trade if someone has an extra Donald and needs a Mickey, so that they could have at least one full set. We would also be interested if someone could pickup the new pins for us if they are going to be in the parks when they are released. Would love help with these or to hear more ideas. Thank you, A first time AP holder

Are you looking for?:
Pin 52637: WDW - Passholder Exclusive - Epcot® 2007 - Donald Duck
Ironically I bought that one. But never bought the Mickey, and probably won't.
I could trade mine and it would not be a probelm. But I don't need Mickey if I give up my Donald. (Catch 22)
Are you signed up with Pinpics.com? If not, sign up and see about trading through that. Pinpics is free to use.

Are you looking for?:
Pin 52637: WDW - Passholder Exclusive - Epcot® 2007 - Donald Duck
Ironically I bought that one. But never bought the Mickey, and probably won't.
I could trade mine and it would not be a probelm. But I don't need Mickey if I give up my Donald. (Catch 22)
Are you signed up with Pinpics.com? If not, sign up and see about trading through that. Pinpics is free to use.

Yes that is the pin we would like. I'll go to pinpics.com. Would love to trade with you, how do I connect with you on what you would like in return for your pin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter