AP Pass & Ocala Info Center

doubled07

Mouseketeer
Here's a tip that may be of some help to those wanting to purchase an AP pass before checking in at your Disney Resort for those nifty AP rates. I just called the Ocala Info Center that is on Highway 75 about 80 miles north of DisneyWorld. They told me they do indeed sell the AP's and would also honor the DisneyClub discount when purchasing. Further they also informed me that if you had already bought your pass they would redeem your voucher and activate your AP at their site. This is what we plan to do and then not have to worry about exchanging our voucher before we check in in order to get the AP rate once we arrive at Disney. For those that wish to clarify this themselves the number for the Ocala Disney Information center is 352-854-0770. We can't wait for our Disney vacation the first week of June!

doubled07
Texas

Stopping at the Ocala Center is a tradition for our family. We purchased AP's two years ago and plan to do the same this Dec.

Also makes a nice, clean pit stop! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter