• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP info

Dznefreek

DIS Veteran
I caught the tail end of a commercial that described a "Power Pass" and a "Prefferred Pass". Anybody know the details? Benefits, price, etc...............

the power pass is 99 bucks doesn't include free parking or discounts and has blackout dates (weekends June - mid August, x-mas - new years and easter, maybe)

It's an AMAZING deal : especially if you're staying on site & don't need the free parking.

It wasn't advertised at the gate when I got mine (a few days ago) but when I asked for it, they sold it to me no problem.

Could you explain just what the power pass is.
How long is it good for, is it like the 7 day pass where you have to use it up within 7 days, or could I get it and use it 2 or 3 times throughout the year?
Is there a number to call to order these or is this a florida only pass?
thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

It's like an annual pass in that it's good for one year from the day you buy it. And the blackout dates are days I would never venture near a theme park anyway!

I bought mine right at the gate, although I had to go to Vacation services to have my picture taken (That 20 minutes was the longest line I stood on last week ;) )

I'm not a Florida resident, I think it's open to anyone.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter