AP discounts for Concierge this year?

tjmouse

DIS Veteran
Who has gotten an AP discount on Concierge this year (particularly Poly) and what was your rate?

Hoping for AP discount beginning of December, just curious if they have been hard to get or nonexistent this year.

I got AKL Concierge for $75 off during Value Season (late July); this is the discount off rack rates that Passholders are getting at the Deluxe properties during VALUE season. For my July 4th weekend trip (REGULAR season), I am getting GF for $100 off per night - mine is for lagoon view but the discount is across the board - just not suites...
Good luck!

Hi, we are getting Poly GVC for $335/night in August with an AP rate. I believe this is $75 off the nightly rate as it is "value" season.

Good luck & happy planning!!

Lives4Disney :earsgirl:

In March I got AP rate for LVC at the Polynesian. For our tip to CR the AAA rate was $17 (for the 3 nights) better than the AP rate, go figure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter