Anywhere besides Dolphin Discovery....

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
on Western to experience a dolphin encounter or swim? My daughter really wants to experience this, however I can't fathom paying $119 each for a family of 5!

I will if I have to, but hopefully there is another option?

This isn't an actually "Encounter" where you are in a pool with dolphins, but in Key West I found Dolphin excursions where they take you out on the water to a place called "The Dolphin Playground" where there are pods of wild dolphins.
From there you can see them in the wild but the government prohibits getting in the water with them.
We are going to do this on our cruise in November.

The website is www.dolphinecho.com, but there are many other companies in Key West that do this. Capt. Tom was recommended by Shirley here and he gave us a 10% discount. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter