***"Anything" Tinker Bell Exchange sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

I sure hope so,.....thanks for being so patient, Sarah.....today makes a week. It sure arrive!!

I sent a pm to Sarah about a replacement package if it does not show up by tomorrow evening. I hope it gets there, but I'm worried that it won't.

awww....that would be it then. It takes at least 8 days to cross the country.
So it could be another day or two.

No, but I did get insurance on it.

Boo. I hope it gets there. I think I'm just going to mail you the other package and if the other one shows up, well...you can have two! :)

Maybe today....that will make the 8 days.
Parcel post does their routing in an odd way since the post office restructure and they don't always go the quickest route.

I don't mind waiting a few more days, maybe till Friday and if it's still not here you can mail another package. But hopefully it will get here this week.

Hopefully it will arrive by then.....I would also wait for then too and then decide what to do if it doesn't arrive.

I can mail the re-mail (new package) tomorrow. Would Sarah like me to mail it to the post office box?

Megan

I haven't heard from her in a few days.
The address is her mother's house, so that should be good.

Hello!

DBF and I were camping this weekend so no computer access. No, the package has not arrived. I PMed Megan and she is going to send out another one to my mom's address I think tomorrow. I will let you know when it arrives. :)

Glad to hear that.....hopefully this one will make it.
I wonder where the other one disappeared to :confused:

Hope to get this one wrapped up by the end of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter