***"Anything Tink" exchange sent/received***...COMPLETED!!

I hope so too. I've had other peoples packages end up in my mailbox. From many streets away. I take them to the post office the next day it is open, but I'm not sure how long before they re-deliver.

PS-your cricket is way better than my cricket.

I am just hoping they didn't leave it at a front door and they go in thru the garage or something like that.

Thanks I picked him because he matched my colors. :rotfl:

It didn't even dawn on me until my DD pointed out it was the cricket from Mulan. :rolleyes1

She hasn't been online since yesterday afternoon, so I bet she posts when she does come on....hopefully later today ::yes::

Thank you.

Thanks I picked him because he matched my colors. :rotfl:

It didn't even dawn on me until my DD pointed out it was the cricket from Mulan. :rolleyes1

Thank you.

:rotfl:

Well, the PM should tell her to be looking for it. She hasn't picked up the PM yet, so we'll see.

thanks meriweather for the pm.. i live in a 4 family apartment building my parents own so i went and asked them if they seen it and they recieved it yesterday but didn't get to see us so she's opening it right now....

My package came today and I love it, I am not sure who it is and I don't want to post someones name...

I got
Mini Styling brush set
Tink cosmetic bag
Tink pens
Tink Journal
Tink Photo Albulm

I love it all . Thank you :banana:

btw i'm not married so my parents and i have the same last name and everyday we get eachothers mail!:headache: anyway... jen is continuing to scream as she unpacks the box.. and in it is omg a tink messenger bag...a really cute tink hat...gum...tink sticky notes...playing cards..pencil case w/ erasers,sharpener, ruler,pencils... stickers...mini notebook...memo pad...and finally..a cute cats 08 calander!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great exchange thanks to ashli jen loves everything.

I am just hoping they didn't leave it at a front door and they go in thru the garage or something like that.

I just read through the posts since i haven't read this thread in a while ...
they actually knock at the door where i live..it's so nice because sometimes the girls are here for the delivery (like on saturdays) and they scream.. a few times they(the girls) said "a package from mickey"!!!!

btw i'm not married so my parents and i have the same last name and everyday we get eachothers mail!:headache: anyway... jen is continuing to scream as she unpacks the box.. and in it is omg a tink messenger bag...a really cute tink hat...gum...tink sticky notes...playing cards..pencil case w/ erasers,sharpener, ruler,pencils... stickers...mini notebook...memo pad...and finally..a cute cats 08 calander!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great exchange thanks to ashli jen loves everything.

:banana: Glad that she liked it. Ashli was happy to see that Jen liked everything. And by the way Ash ended up with the same hat. :rolleyes:

I received my package from ksloane. I got a shirt, a tote bag, folder, playing cards, and stickers. Thank you very much.:goodvibes

Alysia says thanks to snowwhitesmom. She received a lanyard, cell phone glam kit, earings, necklace, socks, bracelet and trading pin. Thanks again and sorry for the wait!

We will be out of town this weekend. If anything arrives this way, we won't be picking it up from the post office until Monday. Have a good weekend all! :wave2:

Cameron received her package today, but all I saw was purple and Tink...she went to stay the night with my grandmother and took it with her. We'll come back and post proper thank you's tomorrow (and be sure to know WHO to thank. :) I just wanted ya'll to know that it had arrived!

Other than our UK packages, this should be wrapping up soon.
It always seems to take those last packages extra long.

There are still 7 people waiting.

And elf package did go out yesterday. It should arrive Monday or Tuesday :tinker:

I checked my DC on this package, and it stated that the package was delivered 8/3 at 8:32 am to Georgia. So someone should be checking in very soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter